SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

If it has Tommy Kaira on the car somewhere then it's mine

Spotted a black 34 in at Cooks Hill this morning parked up and a white 33 along Parkway Ave around 8 as well

Also spotted a very nice red 31 at Warners Bay . Had black mags detailed calipers etc, very nice looking car

If it has Tommy Kaira on the car somewhere then it's mine

Spotted a black 34 in at Cooks Hill this morning parked up and a white 33 along Parkway Ave around 8 as well

Also spotted a very nice red 31 at Warners Bay . Had black mags detailed calipers etc, very nice looking car

I think I may have seen ur car before out wallsend way!! Near the storage centre!! Looked Awsome...

Spotted a blue 32 at Glendale this afternoon

Parked next to it as the owner was coming out of the shops and had a quick chat

Turns out the TRD sticker on the window is due to the car running a 1JZ

Haha yeah that guy is on the forum here mate, its different!

OT though, spotted a white 34 with white rims and a blondie driving it over near Lambton yesterday, Also spotted a nice silver R32 cruising along Old Punt rd here in Tomago :)

Thank you Just picked up my car from Streamline Automotive and was taking her home

Edited by spx25t

just saw the thread in events and as long as my daughter is not born that weekend I will attend

Awesome, I wanna see it now... Bringing a mate that loves 31's... Will be lots of spotting going on :D

ive seen that blondie too,

i waved but i wasnt in mine so i think she was just creeped out, hahaha jks jks.

i saw a white gtt smashed to F*** on the weekend in hunter street >.<!!!

i see so many skylines in newcastle and none are on here!! everyone should come to the meet :D

Haha I tried that in the work van, it fails...

I just drove past the car wash in the terrace, 2 clean (pardon the pun) 32s in there... They looked slammed and then I realised they were in the dip in the wash bays :P

In no particular order spotted a 33 GTR ( I think) down the coast this morning but can't remember where. Was early though

A silver 33 with chrome mags at north gosford

And a black 32 gtst on Munibung rd this afternoon

I spotted a black 34 with chrome rims stopped a few klms south of Wyee Creek on the F3 this arvo

Was a black car and just got a glimpse of the tail lights as I was going northbound at the time and I'm sure it was a 34

Hope it wasn't broken down or driver taken away for being bad cause cars don't last long stopped anywhere these days