SAU Community

New Guy On The Block

FA7

My current camera is a Nikon D80 with a various array of lens's, will be upgrading to a D300 or D700 early next year, pending funds

cool

My current camera is a Canon 350D (I prefer the smaller body SLR's) but thinking of upgrading to either the new Nikon D90 or slightly bigger new Canon 50D.

Any ideas?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

* waits for charmaine to come protect her territory * :D

but welcome dude :)

Bahahaha craig :)

Hey SLED....definitely check out the 50D...my uncle has one - fantastic camera. That or the 40D for people like myself who are on lower to no wages :) bloody exams taking up all my time.

Bahahaha craig :D

Hey SLED....definitely check out the 50D...my uncle has one - fantastic camera. That or the 40D for people like myself who are on lower to no wages :) bloody exams taking up all my time.

Harvey Norman have the 40D for $1999

just bought some Logitech 2.1 speakers from them, $49.95, not bad for something mum wants to thrash while shes doing housework. I bought them new speakers coz i took MY surround sound off the computer to put onto MY new TV.

been waiting for you to turn up on here Farid. Good to see your sharing these pics with the rest. Gotta catchup soon mate.

hahah yeah, should catch up soon, sms me when your free.....

Welcome to SAU Farid ... hope you buy a Skyline soon :cheers:

I think it was you I chatted with via PM on AussieExotics?

yes that would be me over at AE, thought i would pop in here since i have a soft spot for jap cars, big subaru nut..... don't think the old man would let me get a skyline, still at home so dad has the final word.....

yes that would be me over at AE, thought i would pop in here since i have a soft spot for jap cars, big subaru nut..... don't think the old man would let me get a skyline, still at home so dad has the final word.....

good to see some Dad's can get thru to their kids

good to see some Dad's can get thru to their kids

can't do anything major with out dads approval, he bought me a brand new yaris after year 12............ i was pushing for a late 1980's early 90's porsche 911 :cheers:....

wow loving that, wish my paents brought me a car lol. Now you should sell it and buy something good lol :D

would sell it and get something else but not a big fan of doing stupid stuff on the road, i leave it for the track, thats why he got me a yaris, he was fair happy with my yr12 TER and very happy with my uni degree so at the beginning of this year he got me a yaris for my first car. i am looking around for next year to get something, like an old corrolla and strip it out and make it a dedicatted track/hill climb car, not road leagl.... my cousin is building a locost kit car from scratch and thats a ball at the moment, we are enjoying that and it should be finished and on the road with in 12 months :D

Edited by FA7

should be heading up there a bit over the summer, i was supposed to head up on the 7th of November but i got a physics exam on the 8th so don't think it would be a smart thing to go, and you guys also have a drift day on the 8th....... but after the 20th i should be able to go out.