SAU Community

R32 4door Skyline

hey guys im considering selling my daily..

its a 1989 nissan skyline 4door, its an import and is rego'd in nsw til mid next year, its non turbo so its p plate legal, motor is standard so the car is defect free, it has 18inch rims, exhaust system and thats about it.. its got 26x,xxxk's on the motor but the whole top end of the motor has not long been rebuilt it starts first time everytime.. awesome car to drive, and looks pretty good, it has a few dents down the drivers side and one on the bonnet.. car still present really well and gets looks everywhere!

so basically its a rare 5speed manual p plate legal import! cheap on rego and insurance as its a 4door.. this car is great!! i dont wanna sell it, but my rx7 is costing me too much so i cant afford to keep the skyline..

pics>>>

l_607d97df186f4e7a8c56bcfed1469052.jpg

l_afa3382ec48d44118c31142cb3ed0cdc.jpg

im asking $6000ono

pm or txt or call on 0432 287 699

located in NEWCASTLE NSW,

any question feel free to ask can get more pics on request

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha selling up to keep throwing into the fc. nice 32 mate. if i could get over parting with my Cef-rel id see if you were interested in a swap, have been looking out for a 32 n/a manual for ages. VERY hard to find. you should sell the fc, at least the 20 will last longer hahaha. good luck with sale mate.