SAU Community

Jjr Stealth Cooler Install

jase-r34

Hey guys, I couldn't post up any pics in the other thread so I thought I would put some up here instead. So for those of you who wanted to see the end result on a nismo bar, here ya go!

nice and stealthy :D

post-44924-1225519188_thumb.jpg

post-44924-1225519392_thumb.jpg

Modification required to attach top bracket

post-44924-1225519283_thumb.jpg

The install was pretty easy and there are already heaps of good pics in the JJR stealth intercooler thread.

Overall I'm very happy with the results! Looks and performance ;)

Nice work mate... thanks for the pics. Btw, looks like the plastic diffuser behind front bar is bent is that to accommodate the lower pipe off the cooler?

Nice work mate... thanks for the pics. Btw, looks like the plastic diffuser behind front bar is bent is that to accommodate the lower pipe off the cooler?

Yeah mate, the lower pipe sits quite low in relation to the front bar, I couldn't actually get the bolts back in for the plastic undertray and had to just use cable ties to re-fit it. In all honesty though I will end up re-fitting it more neatly when I have some more free time and can be bothered! lol

Looks rather stealthy behind the mesh.. i was going to paint mine black when I get one but I don't think i'll need to anymore going on your pics. Top stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
u should move ur number plate over so it can get more air.

Yeah I know what you're saying mate, but it kinda defeats the purpose of having a stealth front mount....

How much difference would it really make to relocate the number plate anyway?

Thanks for all the replies guys :P