SAU Community

***calling All Sydney Stagea Owners***

CL11QE

Who's in this week? I believe Charlie Stokes is coming along in his yellow s2 Dayz with all the carbon bits, so who else is up for it?

And why the heck have none of you signed up for the Driver Training day at Oran Park's South circuit? :P:bunny:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

yay i got myself a 2001 rsfour s stagea,manual,pearly white and stock as a rock exept for the 3 inch exhaust and let me tell u im neva goin back to my r33 this thing is so much more comfortable and just better to drive not to mention the cops leave me alone cause they think im driving a volvo as im really sick of hearing people asking why i sold the skyline and brought a volvo arrrrrrrrr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright, first cruise up to the Coast for the new year - I'm going, and Brendan&Ana, Luke (fat-lad) and Kacey (Coastal_Chill) will be there, along with Xmetal Ian.

Who else? I KNOW that there are heaps of new owners of Stageas here in NSW, so who's keen to come along?

I'll be in Sydney on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February and may also be there the Thursday 11th and Friday 12th beforehand. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow Stagea owners! :)

Ruby

• 3 months later...
Is this happening tonight? I'm in Parramatta. Where is the closest meet and what time?

the meet is at the berowra truck stop, all the details are on the first page.

meet at around 730 for an approx 8pm departure...

Who's in this week? I believe Charlie Stokes is coming along in his yellow s2 Dayz with all the carbon bits, so who else is up for it?

haha interesting thats my car now, and i would be in but pretty sure berowra is heaps far from my place

Edited by Chris_Beli