SAU Community

R33 Gts-t S2 Indicators,cold Air, Pod, Gear Knob, Subby

nickor33

Hi all,

• need these 2 indicators. They are the round indicators that where used on gtr grille. Not series 2 gts. any one got some. can be clear or orange.

Following for r33 gts-t series 2 manual

• need cold air shield to fit r33 series 2 gts and pod filter. Am interested in standard air box if i can't find one.
  • engine bay fuse box cover. standard or after market
  • gear knob standard as well as gear stick leather.( has to be in good condition )
  • disc brake heat shield for front and rear right hand side.
  • sub woofer and amp. 10 or 12 inch with box, cables.

I am in Melbourne 0404099310

post-45695-1226004620_thumb.jpg

Edited by nickor33

I've got a standard GTST gear knob, a brand new leather gear boot, and a standard air box with the snorkle and a filter if you want any of them. I've also got a new Sony XM-554ZR 4ch amp but I'm not sure I want to sell it. Just PM me an offer if you're interested in any of it.

With the indicators, have you considered using trailer lights?

EDIT: Forgot to add I've also got a used Apexi Pod filter with the gasket but 1 of the 4 screw holes has been twisted loose. Still seals perfectly though.

Edited by _Scotty_

I've got a standard GTST gear knob, a brand new leather gear boot, and a standard air box with the snorkle and a filter if you want any of them. I've also got a new Sony XM-554ZR 4ch amp but I'm not sure I want to sell it. Just PM me an offer if you're interested in any of it.

With the indicators, have you considered using trailer lights?

EDIT: Forgot to add I've also got a used Apexi Pod filter with the gasket but 1 of the 4 screw holes has been twisted loose. Still seals perfectly though.

Where are you whats your phone number