SAU Community

Fitting Rb26 Injectors In Rb25neo

lcy

Hi friendly people!

Was wondering what is needed to fit a set of Nismo 600cc injectors for RB26 into a RB25Neo engine.

Could you guys please list what parts are need for this injectors to be fitted?

thanks in advance!

Edited by lcy

Yeah NEO's are top feed. Same like GTR's injectors.

480cc are abit too small for my application.

Theres some one on the forum that has installed that 600cc nismo injctors into his rb25neo but hes a busy man.... still waiting for his reply.

So you reckon a new fuel rail and injector plug? Thats all? (resistor pack is not need if its top feed? am i correct?)

Couldnt find any information on the impedance for the Nismo injectors.

Any one know if the Nismo 600cc injectors for rb26 are high or low impedance?

Can anyone comfirm what is actually needed?

Err why don't you just go for the SARD units, they are a straight fit for the NEO - come in 650cc or 800cc

The RB26 injectors will not fit without a new rail and a whole heap of other small mods to adapt it to the RB25 NEO stuff...

The RB26 injectors will not fit without a new rail and a whole heap of other small mods to adapt it to the RB25 NEO stuff...

Yes i know theres sard 650cc injectors, but Mr tuner doesnt reccomend it.

When you say a whole heap of stuff. Do you know what is needed??DOnt just leave me hanging here. hahaha. Money isnt a problem and mr tuner is happy to do it for free. :D

basically, i just need everything ready before bringing the car in so theres no dramas later on.

cheers!

I'm keen on knowing why Mr Tuner does not recommend them... the are a tried and tested product.

When I mean a whole heap of other things, you'll need a new rail - the bolts don't 100% line up, the FPR location isn't ideal, and the overall fitment of the rail doesn't quite work. Been there done that, we were going to re-use the 650cc SARDs from my NEO in the RB2630 build we did, ended up ditching that idea after finding out the amount of work necessary. Ended up swapping the 650cc injectors for a set of SARD 800cc RB26 injectors that a mate had bought incorrectly.

Up to you though... if you got money to burn, everything is possible.

Oh also, unless you have an aftermarket computer capable of running high and low impedance injectors, you'll need that gay resistor pack modification :P Fortunately for me, my ECU caters for everything under the sun so it was a simple change of settings.