SAU Community

Wanted: Someone With A Large Pad In Their Backyard..

bubba

Looking for a new location for our annual Boxing Day burnouts, if anyone has a concrete pad or some such area that they would like to donate for a day.. it would be greatly appreciated!

If an appropriate location with enough space is found, I would like to extend the invite to SAUWA peoples!

Prefer NOR (as it's near our workshop incase I break anything :)).

Edited by bubba

Will my neighbours lawn work for you?

lol this is a burnout day, not a lawnjob day.. but if you really don't like your neighbours we can talk later :)

Might be good if someone has access / owns a factory :blink:

Indeed, someone with a factory/workshop with a big carpark they don't mind getting covered in rubber would be ideal!

Indeed, someone with a factory/workshop with a big carpark they don't mind getting covered in rubber would be ideal!

ha ha i would say i could prob get a place down in SOR but might not be big egough but then agian 2 far for you lol

Long story but someone who wasn't affliated with us locked the gate on their way out.. luckily someone knew someone who was a security guard in the area who could let us out, otherwise it was going to be F250 through the gates lol

hey bubba,

i may have moved out but, dad still lives there and has both houses now,

ill have a chat to him and see what he reckons

o fkn sweet, let me know dude coz that would be fkn awesome! obviously there'd be a bottle of something in it for him, and I'd expect to see you attending aswell :D

Hell, if he's happy with a big turnout then we could charge like $10 each or something just to make it worthwhile dealing with a bunch of hoons for the day ;)

Bubba - i reckon should of gone with the F250 in the 1st place :(

LOL that was my call too.. unfortunately the guy who owns the F250 wasn't so keen once we found out we could get keys ;)

Edited by bubba