SAU Community

Manualized Trimatic Conversion Suit Rb - Vic

I'm selling my trimatic conversion to suit RB (off an RB30)

Box was originally built by Hugo's Raceglides back a few years ago, and freshened up by Dave @ RVO when I bought it earlier this year. - probably done only about 1-2,000km since. Box was built with 300+rwkw in mind and is fully manualized with extra clutches, fancy input shaft and all the other goodies done! - has run 10 sec passes before.

Unfortunately the box is in need of a rebuild after getting a bit too hot :) (it's now making crunching noises in fwd gears) - not sure what is involved in the repair, but the car wasn't driven like this at all, and there was no dramatic bangs or anything - just crunched in gear, put on a truck and towed home. - Then pushed up a curved uphill driveway with a spool :*(

This comes with a billet TCE 4800 stall converter to suit! - converter is nice and 'tight' and didn't really "drag it's arse" around on the street!

Also comes with a B&M trans cooler (7x10" I think?), lines, a B&M pro-ratchet shifter, bracket, cable, front half of tailshaft (suit commodore), crossmember (suit commodore), dipstick etc - all you need to convert to a trimatic! - Can also supply a stock flexplate at no extra cost, or if you wanna get fancy I have a fandangle billet CNC'd flex plate for an extra $350.

The auto has a custom made speedo fitting that uses a stock r31 speedo sender unit.

By the time you pay for a rebuild you're still way ahead the usual asking price for these, and you have a brand new auto :(

I'm selling as I want to go with a manual (r33 5spd) - Otherwise I'd be rebuilding it and putting it back in :) - will gladly consider swaps for a manual setup or some kind of deal like that.

Happy to freight at buyer's expense - and can do a COD style service at buyer's expense as well (pending small deposit) - quote for courier can be arranged.

Also happy to separate at this stage - make an offer for pieces, or $1700ono :) for the lot

PM or email me <removed>

And now that story time is over, here's some pictures:

th.cd5094d70c.jpg

th.73807d3765.jpg

th.396ebd2946.jpg

Edited by Duncan