SAU Community

Melb. V35 Owner

edwin

Yep, Nissan in the Sleepy Hollow...

Ask for the Nissan Service Manager as he has Nissan Oil in his veins and they already look after 3 or 4 V35's.

They will be definately be able to help with most things especially general Servicing.

Give him a call and have a chat, mention me and it will not do any harm, I have known them for years...

• 4 months later...

I took my car to City Nissan at North Melbourne, they are good and I'm happy with them.

Stephen Thorpe recommended the one in Geelong but because of distance and I've decided to take it to City Nissan... they have loan car too!

I took my car to City Nissan at North Melbourne, they are good and I'm happy with them.

Stephen Thorpe recommended the one in Geelong but because of distance and I've decided to take it to City Nissan... they have loan car too!

Geelong have a few loan cars, but you will need to book prior... make a day of it and see what you think.

City Nissan~sounds okay for me since work in city. better call them in the morning....stupid Kamikaze quoted $220 + parts....(gotta bring my own oil and filter)

gotta feel i might get ripped from KMZ...=='

Geelong.....thats gonna burn all my weekend petrol quota for just getting car service.

Where would be able to find some awesome workshop like this

dont really mind to pay for the 300 Red Service to look after the babe~ if they use the MOTUL 300v which is highly recommended by most of V owners

I took my car to Dandenong Nissan and was happy with the service and price. I assume that our cars don't vary too much mechanically from a 350z so it shouldn't be hard for them to work on. They're happy to work on imports... they even used to do my R33.

I'm still looking for a workshop to do any proper work to the car though.

Hey guys,

C&D Motorworks on Duke St, Sunshine North is where I take my car to for mecahnical repairs. These guys have sound knowledge about all imports, and I highly recommend them.

I am also looking for somewhere in SE.. reli need a good service place..

Ferntree Gully Nissan. Best Nissan Dealership in Australia since 2001 for service.

They LOVE servicing cars that are out of the ordinary.

Took my M35 there, Craig drove it in and everyone downed tools for nearly 20mins checking it all out (they hadn't seen one before)

You can book in a customer car if you need to get to work and drop it off when you pick your car up (choice of Tiida, Patrol of Xtrail).

They will do anything that needs to be done. I have had it there for a wheel bearing assembly (they had to bring in the unit and make a tool to fit it) and a transmission service.

They are the only Nissan dealership I would take my car to.

I do my own general servicing and only take it there every 50,000kms or if something really needs to be done.

Geelong...?

pw350gt

grease door hinges?

Do you really need that?

I know my guys do, if it is needed...

No You don't but it's the procedure they did when servicing the 350z before.

Just through whether they did all the same way or they just charge you the oil change and that's it?

Cheers

No You don't but it's the procedure they did when servicing the 350z before.

Just through whether they did all the same way or they just charge you the oil change and that's it?

Cheers

Not sure about others, but Geelong tells you every task that is done as per the service recommendations. You can request anything else to de done too.

As for the CVT Oil changing, seems like a good idea.