SAU Community

What Type Of Turbo Should I Get?

CarFanatic

Hey guys,

I've just recently had a R32 GT skyline (RB20det). And I have been taking up drifting. Ive found that that stock turbo aint enough go. So I've been trying to look for a decent turbo with enough go. Im looking for a turbo bigger then the origanal one, but not too crazy. I'm looking at the price range of about $2500 tops. Not looking for a FULLY HETIC SUPER FAST turbo. Just something to nice and bit bigger then origanal. Would also like to know where to get it from. I live in QLD/Brisbane.

Cheers, Nick.

have you thought about other associated expenses?

fuel system, intercooler, exhaust, engine management?

much besides, here is a massive topic

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Rb...tml&hl=rb20

all about turbo upgrades on rb20s. you can learn a lot about the power figures, and other mods you might require.

First of all Nick congrats!

Anyone can turn the wheel and stab the throttle. Doing controlled opposite lock 360's around a cone is harder than people think.

And you really seem to get the hang of it in the end.

:D And for god sake DO NOT go out and do it on the street, some people think just because they have done one skid pan day they think they are D1 drivers.

Keep it up!

First of all Nick congrats!

Anyone can turn the wheel and stab the throttle. Doing controlled opposite lock 360's around a cone is harder than people think.

And you really seem to get the hang of it in the end.

:D And for god sake DO NOT go out and do it on the street, some people think just because they have done one skid pan day they think they are D1 drivers.

Keep it up!

Thanks man.

Yeah, I'm only 15, so i wont be doing it on the streets. Hense being on the track, its supposed to stop me from doing it on the streets. Which is what it will do. Thanks for the support.