SAU Community

Selection/purchase Rear Bar =)

Januss

Hey guys,

Just got into an accident today and FUBAR-ed my rear bar (bye bye Veilside bumper T_T), gotta get it replace. Any good suggestions of models purchase-able in Victoria? Preferably aquirable in the eastern suburbus/city. A model and location to get the rear bar would be awesome. Suggestion of a good place to paint the part will also be cool =). Thanks

Hey mate, I have an M-sports rear bar and side skirts for sale if you like, Ill do them both for $200. All three items are brand new I just can't be botherd putting them on. Ill get you some pics if ur interested..

Oh, forgot to mention Both are in primer and have been pre fitted.

Hey mate, I have an M-sports rear bar and side skirts for sale if you like, Ill do them both for $200. All three items are brand new I just can't be botherd putting them on. Ill get you some pics if ur interested..

Oh, forgot to mention Both are in primer and have been pre fitted.

Just to let u know what the M-sports sides n rears look like, heres a pik of my old r33

GORCruise059.jpg

Yeah, it has a full Veilside Kit. Can't really afford to change to whole thing now though, so just looking to replace the damaged rear bar. M-Sports doesn't look too bad but i prefer something a little smoother arround the edges. Anymore recommendations =D?

Come on guys, its not THAT bad. Anyhow, any of you happen to have a Pearl Blue rear bar for a R33 lying arround? If not continuing with suggestions? I know Veilside is abit crazy but I'm sure theres something that can look alrite with it.=/