SAU Community

Stagea Model Cars

BunkyS13

So for my birthday my parents bought me a couple model cars (R32 GTR and a 2005 WRX), i think i remember someone saying they got a Stagea from Stanbridges (over here in perth) but im not sure if it was on these forums pretty sure it was though. I was just wondering if anyone has one where did they get it from? Prefer to buy from a store in Australia but so far can only really find ones in Japan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Corey

So for my birthday my parents bought me a couple model cars (R32 GTR and a 2005 WRX), i think i remember someone saying they got a Stagea from Stanbridges (over here in perth) but im not sure if it was on these forums pretty sure it was though. I was just wondering if anyone has one where did they get it from? Prefer to buy from a store in Australia but so far can only really find ones in Japan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Corey

Ive got 4 models, bought them all from ebay. 1 mines 260rs, 1 fire department squad car, 1 rs4v and the rare one the dolphin 260rs which i dont think they make anymore. Your best bet is ebay but the the postage is pretty dear. Do a worldwide search and they should come up but be quick as i think theres only limited numbers left. They are good quality models.

Good luck

Stu

My old man got me this for a bday gift, he got it off ebay but didn't say how much he payed, and knowing my old man it wouldn't have been much.

The maker is FUJIMI, and is 1/24 scale, haven't built yet and doubt i will.

post-34938-1229944301_thumb.jpg

My old man got me this for a bday gift, he got it off ebay but didn't say how much he payed, and knowing my old man it wouldn't have been much.

The maker is FUJIMI, and is 1/24 scale, haven't built yet and doubt i will.

post-34938-1229944301_thumb.jpg

Id give you $50 for it if you wanted to sell it :banana:

Cheers

I literally just got that Fujimi kit in the mail from a Hong Kong based store on eBay. I am so looking forward to putting it together!!!!!

I'm taking my bigger stag out of town for a few days to go and stay with family in Geraldine, so I'll have a few days to get started on it.

..and it cost me $NZ60

Edited by mr_infamy

• 4 weeks later...