SAU Community

Strictly Performance Cruise [10th Jan]

GORINURTUNED

was your dad's gtr 2wd? think i had a chat with him at the truckstop.

It is atm cause its got a problem with the ATTESSA... Should be fixed soon hopefully

Edited by JieLine

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. cool bloke, seemed to be really enjoying himself.

Dennis is a champ. Bit of a hoon though. jahah. :(

Wishing I came, suprised no trouble with cops with that amount of cars.

Edited by Magic

He needs to calm the f**k down. There is having a bit of fun and then, there is utter stupidity.

Hey guys don't talk about my neighbour like that,he's a good bloke.He was probably just a bit keen to give the Chaser a run cause he doesn't get to drive it much anymore.By the way i would feel safe driving with him cause he's pretty experienced.

Hey guys don't talk about my neighbour like that,he's a good bloke.He was probably just a bit keen to give the Chaser a run cause he doesn't get to drive it much anymore.By the way i would feel safe driving with him cause he's pretty experienced.

I don't care who he is or how experienced you think he is, what he did on the cruise was fucking stupid. End of story.

no offence mate but whatever the reason, he nearly got Bubba into trouble with a dangerous manuever especially at hairpins and pissing everyone off, whether hes experience or not and turning a cruise into a race isnt what i call an excuse for not driving the car in awhile.

Edited by R33_NICK

I don't care who he is or how experienced you think he is, what he did on the cruise was f**king stupid. End of story.

Yeah but there's always gonna be someone doing stupid things on a cruise (i've seen it myself)and also during normal day to day driving.Don't tell me you havn't done something stupid or pissed someone off while driving,because all of us have don't you worry and eventually we all get over it,IMO.

Yeah but there's always gonna be someone doing stupid things on a cruise (i've seen it myself)and also during normal day to day driving.Don't tell me you havn't done something stupid or pissed someone off while driving,because all of us have don't you worry and eventually we all get over it,IMO.

it shouldnt have been an issue to start with if he was driving responsibly, why does he have to be "that guy"? The cruise organiser clearly stated that he didnt want people driving stupidly there, being a performance cruise, and at night in the hills, it probably wasnt a good idea to be hooning around with other drivers. Yes, i have probably pissed off many people on the road but the thing is, i do not go to a cruise and do it deliberately to other cruise members.

it shouldnt have been an issue to start with if he was driving responsibly, why does he have to be "that guy"? The cruise organiser clearly stated that he didnt want people driving stupidly there, being a performance cruise, and at night in the hills, it probably wasnt a good idea to be hooning around with other drivers. Yes, i have probably pissed off many people on the road but the thing is, i do not go to a cruise and do it deliberately to other cruise members.

Yep true maybe but i know he is not that kind of person to do something like that deliberately.Any way next time i see him i'll see what he has to say for himself and i'll let you know.

It was pretty fkn deliberate when he PASSED US ON THE INSIDE OF BLIND HAIRPINS, I nearly fkn cleaned him up when I turned in.

As I said before, there is a distinct difference between having some fun and being a complete fkn idiot. There was absolutely no call for what he did.

You can probably tell that I'm still very heated about it, it was the stupidest thing I have ever seen on a cruise.