SAU Community

R32 Gtr Gearbox

hi guys up for sale i got a damaged gearbox that will suit a rebuild, i think may be good for parts, i was driving this car in my ownership for 3years and just decided to let go on me, 4th gear just started crunching about 2months ago, on high revs 3rd gear would be a problem most of the time, last night went out in the gtr, took off and we snapped in 3rd gear and there was no 3rd then we tried going to 4th there was also no 4th, only gears we used to get home were 1st 2nd and 5th, now just went into the garage and strated the gtr and gearstick is stuck in 3rd gear and doesnt want to come out, gearbox is still in the car so any inspection is welcome, im about to purchase a r33 gtr gearbox for the car so all this would be doing just takiing room and making a mess in the garage

NOTE- GEARBOX WILL NEED A REBUILD OR CAN USE PARTS OT OF IT BUT I DONT SEE WHY YOU WOULD

price $280

located in melbourne northern suburbs

cheers tony

Interested in buying a stuffed box for some parts. cost to freight to brisbane?

hey mate pm me your postcode and i will chase it up for you but i seriously dont think it wil be cheap to send off mate as itrs really heavy, anyway pm me your details and a contact

cheers tony

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys this gearbos is still available but one of the parts has been taken out and sold sepertaly so will sell the box for $180, and from my mechanics point the folks or something are stuufesd in the box but it is very good to use for parts or to rebuild,

the part that has been sold is the plate that the main shaft goes through and covers the bearings inside the bellhousing, the one that also mounts the pivot bolt or else everything is there

NEED IT GONE

cheer tony

Edited by GTRBOS