Brycey

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys sorry for such a delay

Hello, do you have any more pics available of any other Nismo designs besides the ones already in the links in this thread? Im interested in a Nismo design just not 100% sure of what I want yet.

have a squizz through the previous group buy's mate, im sure youll find a few variations, or if you cant find anything you like just tell me what you want and ill get it drawn up :ermm:

can u make one with this design

cheers

julz

sending it away now to be drawn up :banana:

Yeah think i'm in for this one too,

still uncertain about the coils and water thing :(

let me know if you want to place an order mate :)

as for the water getting to the coils, its unlikely that a huge/damaging amount of water will ever get in there - even with no coilpack cover. but even so it just drains out the rear of the coilpack valley :) - happy to be corrected if im wrong! but there has been no complaints/feedback on this issue :banana:

Edited by Brycey

hey guys, sorry for the brief quiet period, there was some big contact delays between myself and AM performance due to the stinking great big heat wave down south, everything is back on track now and the GB will be extended from monday the 9th to monday the 16th, to make up for any lost time!

also now would be a good time to get in with your orders so there is no mad rush/delays at the rear end of the GB :P

:domokun:

sure did mate and has been replied to, sorry once again for that delay, i have been playing a bit of catch up this weekend! everything in Adelaide looks to be getting better so the group buy is back on track, but i hope everyone in Melbourne is fending ok!

:geek:

ending this coming monday (the 16th)!!

currently waiting on AM Performance to send me a few drawings for Cruzin33, Shenq, R33whitejeffo and Gunmetalgtr32

sorting an order out with ossie 21

reiterated interest from muz and drpheel

have received payments from bainator, stargate and rolex

also if you are still interested in placing an order then there is still plenty of time between now and monday (obviously) to get in, but please try and get all orders/payments in sooner rather than later so there isnt the typical week overhang of confirmations and waiting for payments to clear :D

if your name isnt in this post, then please pm me and chase me up! apologies in advance if i have missed anyone :(

have a good night! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last i heard mate production was finalizing, so i was under the impression that the packages would have been sent late last week, can only assume that this would be the week. ill try and get in contact and find out some specifics

all packages are typically sent registered, so once they are sent i will be able to get the codes for all you guys

:D