SAU Community

Blits Bodykits

webng

Can't comment on the front bar as it's not one of theirs. My side skirts sat about 11cm off the ground. Haven't measured an exact height but at the rear, 18's with 35 profile tyres has about an finger width to the guard. My old side skirts sat 7cm. I can sell you those if you want to get back at the missus for something :banana:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahahahaa! No worries then. I've gone ahead and ordered the kit. Along with a couple of dolphin eyelids to match. Hopefully the panel shop won't have too much problems getting it painted and fitted.

.... My old side skirts sat 7cm. I can sell you those if you want to get back at the missus for something :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a picture of a S2 with the Dolphin front bar & grill, with eyelids. Parts have arrived at the panel shop and car is booked in next month. I was just wondering what it'll look like once fitted! :D

series two Dolphin kit.

rear bar dunno looks like a dayz bar ?

saving the penny's now :(

That looks hot. Unfortunately mine won't look as nice, standard ride height. :) Mike's on the other hand... looks like it'd scrape cat eyes! :(

^^^ yup that rear bar is dayz, it's an adelaide car :) if you look closely, the dolphin bar has also had n1 slots fitted

mine with dolphin grill fitted - still reckon i prefer the N/A one

Hey mike, i didn't know that was an adl car. Have you seen it around? Does it come out cruising? Would like to see it in the flesh.

Hey mike, i didn't know that was an adl car. Have you seen it around? Does it come out cruising? Would like to see it in the flesh.

i've not actually seen it out and about but RBPOWA is correct when he said that it's just been sold. my mate was looking into buying it

maybe we should contact the old owner to let the new owner about this/us :devil:

• 1 month later...

Well got the car back. The paint job is very good, blends in perfectly. The front bar looks very nice if i may say so myself. Eyelids are on as well but i opted for the original grill at the end. Might still do a swap later as they painted the dolphin grill anyway, and it doesn't look too hard to do. Only problem is our driveway is quite high and unless i go really slow and at an angle, it scrapes. I'll have to watch out for those spoon drains! I will post some pics tomorrow.

awesome nick :banana:

be waiting for those pics :banana: :banana:

should have my side skirts and rear bar on the way shortly.... then place and order for bar grill eyelids and there vented hood... going all out..

stock ride height atm so will judge what suspension setup to go for then, this front bar is sounding low to a few people

... this front bar is sounding low to a few people

It's alright if you drive around pretty careful anyway. As long as it's pretty slow there's no probs. Will leave it on for a couple of weeks till the Dayz bar is fixed and then decide. Might either have this one or the Dayz one for sale then.