SAU Community

S1 Stagea Brake Update

_Ryan_

The only front pads worth using still in production are endless... Racebrakes will make us front pads if we get 20 orders @ approx 180AUD each. RB74 compound, fast street/track day compound.

So current options:

Endless SSS @ ~330

R33 GTST front calipers

Or what i am doing now and going down and paying a shitload to get the laser cutter design made then afterwards we can order RB74's at ~180 :huh:

news too come...

The only front pads worth using still in production are endless... Racebrakes will make us front pads if we get 20 orders @ approx 180AUD each. RB74 compound, fast street/track day compound.

So current options:

Endless SSS @ ~330

R33 GTST front calipers

Or what i am doing now and going down and paying a shitload to get the laser cutter design made then afterwards we can order RB74's at ~180 :huh:

news too come...

Ryan dont worry about that, give norm a call at Bendigo brake and clutch , he will find something for you ,he did for my S2 and they are great I have race with this guy for 15 years or more and he knows what he is talking about.

Dennis

i have lots of news, good, bad, and ugly!

managed to match up front pads to a current one, just needs slight bit of weld on the edge to stop rattles...

they have "1144" rears, but LIMITED stock, in a race compound.

I paid 186 incl courier delivery once mods are done for my fronts in 'RB74' compound, which will shit on my endless SSS i have now.

Furthur good news for series one owners is when i next need pads i will probably front the cash for the laser cutting design for the backing plates, or if he runs out of stock before then i will go in with other or organise a group buy etc...

Cant reccommend Howard @RaceBrakes highly enough 9687 7222, 2minnie st, Yarraville.

Ryan,

Just read your thread about the RB74's for $180. We're about to put a big order in with an overseas brake pad manufacturer for backing plates only, then get QFM to put the A1RM on it. It will come in WELL under the $180 mark... Let me know how much of an interest there is and I'll gauge how many sets of plates we order.

Also, we've got a few sets of DB1144 on the shelf in A1RM, $119.

Regards,

Greg

Jetpilot1986 Runs QFM group buys, their A1RM compound is VERY good from what i have heard...

ANYONE