SAU Community

Mini Cruise/ Bbq Breakfast

jippa

hey all, just seeing if anyone wants to do a meet and greet on saturday the 21st. thinking of a meetup at citywest and cruise to city beach for a bbq breaky where we can chat about upcoming cruise plans and general stuff. will try and meet at 8am and leave at 8.15 or 8.30. there are free bbqs at city beach so bring what u want to eat( if theres only small numbers i can put on backon and egg rolls..). not shure who the planners are for the main cruise but would be good to see u guys come down.. so if your keen post up and will see u on saturday. any input to this would bee good to

cheers jerome :rolleyes:

G`day Jippa,Well having tryed to get some sort of meet happening before & Having lot`s of yes`s & great new`s, NOTHING happened :rolleyes: so i would say i would like to have meet up on monthly base & chat coffee & sort out run`s WHO`S looking for what bit`s ,so good luck ,as for cruise`s any one can sort one OUT ,but again no one seem`s to sort it so may be look at getting few to set plan up so more have say & more are involved ,cheer`s chuckie.

anyone?
Well Jippa may be a bit later on in morning but it`s like your the only ONE :):wacko: ,but your welcome to drop past mine would be sweet to have bbq on sat morning :) ,LET`S HOPE ARE FELLOW OWNER`S COME OUT MORE OFTEN :P ,may be look at one night a month at someone`s OR local spot with BBQ`S so can cook up storm :yes::):thumbsup: ,hope to see you soon cheer`s :wave:

I feel that Chuckie's right, 8:00am is a bit early...... not for me though (check my post time)!

However, I would rather go to someones place too, or somewhere a little cosier. I think it'd be less distracting and IF we are serious about organising some regular cruisin' then that may make it easier.

Not trying to rain on Jippa's breakfast idea though.

If the breakfast bbq is gonna be on, I still reckon later, say 9am.

I won't stay around after though; Sailing in the afternoon, need to be in South Perth at 12 noon.

There are some really nice spots around Perth to do this other than city beach, but that's a good place to start. :thumbsup: Gets a +1 from me. :)

would be interested aswell in catchin up Jippa....8am is way early but what happened to making an effort? things dont happen if people dont go and make an effort....if your still looking at having this im sure we can come on down.

As for the whole meetup and cruising like chuckie was saying i organised them for ages getting together and you can never get everyone completely happy and you will get bitching but hey i made the effort on several occassions to get cruising regularly and on most reports back people enjoyed themselves...i think sometimes its easier to say having a cruise on this day meeting here and then you dont get a lot of the yes, no's maybe's! obviously if there are a lot not going you can change the date so more can attend. it would be good to get back to the old'er days when we all enjoyed cruisng and catching up!

ok new plan. thought it may have been a bit early.. so how about a 9.30 bbq.. open to places.. maybe kings park! trying to pick a central spot for nort and southies.. any other ideas

I am on this like a fat kid on a cupcake. I fkn love early morning BBQ's! Name a time and place and I will be there. Soo busy with reno's and shiz I need an excuse to wash the plaster dust off and have an adult conversation every now and again.

Hey guys, I think that Kings Park or City Beach don't make much difference. So why not stick to City Beach.

We can organise the next one from there, maybe make that Kings Park, or other.

9:30's OK, should be starving by then, and maybe awake too!!

ok city beach it is.. im going to get there at 9 to secure a bbq and warm it up.. everyone ok with bacon and egg burgers and some snosages. so people coming so far are john, dale, me, chucky? kirsty?

dont forget to bring your bathers as im sure the water is gona be really nice.. feel free to bring along the whole family. just let me know numbers so i can get enough food

I'll be in, 9:30am this Saturday? meeting at the beach or elsewhere?

yea mate this saturday.. if we get enough people interested was going to leave from city west at 9 and drive to city beach

yea mate this saturday.. if we get enough people interested was going to leave from city west at 9 and drive to city beach

Cool, cyas at City West @ 9am :wave:

Will be bringing a mate as we have to leave for Capel about 11am.

ok role call so far dale and family,bubba, bunky s13, appealing, wildcat and family?( u still have 2 stageas in the garage?). chucky? plus myself. anyone whos keen to meet at citywest at 9 see u there at the front carpark facing the city otherwise see everyone at city beach after 9.30