SAU Community

Just Done 100k Service

webng

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should mention that, my overflow bottle was empty too. Radiator was full though. Topped up the overflow bottle with demineralised water and all's well.

Another +1 for Boostworx. I've had the 100k service and a 10k service done there now, and the only complaint I had was that when they've refilled the radiator, they didn't fill it up properly with Distilled Water after putting the coolant concentrate in. So when I got home and had a look, my overflow bottle was empty and I couldn't see any coolant in the radiator... having just driven 45mins in peak hour traffic, I was a bit freaked out... esp as they'd have done the dyno run like that. But it only took another litre of demin water to top it up, and it's been going fine ever since.

But they're great guys to deal with and I'm quite happy with their services.

Edited by webng

• 2 weeks later...

Just have to give massive thumbs up to Boostworx also.

Dropped my car in on Thurs to have the 100k service and a few other things done. But as they're a bit busy at the moment it took a bit longer than expected so they went in today to finish it off and didn't stop until it was finished... at 6pm!

Great guys to deal with and I have my car for the weekend too which is great :D

Edited by Miss33

Boostworx recently installed my oil cooler+relocator+inline thermo ($400) to the passenger side of my gtr which im really happy about. Worth the 90 minute public transport trip

• 2 weeks later...

200kw at 13psi

:P

will grab a garrett-bb gt2871r 450hp version, re-do the remap ecu chip, and gain 10-20% moar . MOAR! I say !

but as is - BEST tune ever on the stagea, feels best it has in my 4yrs ownership. Tonight I'll be hill'ing it a little me thinks :)