SAU Community

Easternats 2009

WARLORD BAS

hey guys,

easternats will be running from 10th to 13th of april.

would love to see a big turnout of skylines there, i filled in my entry form, but will send away

closer to the day, never know what could happen until then.

i will be cruising the tracks, drags, and im 50/50 on the burnout comp.

anyone else entering?

regards,

Baset.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was goin to but last year was crap and i think i was like only 1 out of 3 skylines there, and i really aint up for the cop attention so imost likely im out unless i get talked into it. lol

I hope the purple R33 that was drifting the front stright last year goes back. :blink: .

would that be [ZILA33], the gtr, if thats the one ur talkin about, no it wont be going back.

got full epa'd and now sits in workshop in pieces, as he thort it be funy idea to try tune it on...

...... 45psi. ARP head studs stretched.

so NO it wont be there. but his other car will. 5.7 ltr VYSS wagon. hopefully on the gigglegas

• 3 weeks later...
would that be [ZILA33], the gtr, if thats the one ur talkin about, no it wont be going back.

got full epa'd and now sits in workshop in pieces, as he thort it be funy idea to try tune it on...

...... 45psi. ARP head studs stretched.

so NO it wont be there. but his other car will. 5.7 ltr VYSS wagon. hopefully on the gigglegas

seen and heard that .... its scares the shit out of my wagon lol

That gtr was carzy tuff got a nice vid of him last year entering the track from the pits, crazy 4 wheel smoking take off.. hehehe

will be up there car will not be with me..

link to vid??

just found out his going 26/30.. so next year should be good:)

yea i be going to easternats doing the ride around the track do i have to fill out a form to go on the track or just the drag and burnout comps??? getting my car prep this week end for it new rear suspension going in next week and doing brakes and general service if i have enough cash maybe get a tune as well :)