SAU Community

New Front Bar

hey Allan,

the price was just the bar man, paint was extra of course.....

i was actually at bodyform today! i want peter to custom make me some skirts, rear bar and spoiler.... Hook me up a good deal mate!!

anyhow, these guys are called MOTORBODYKITZ they just have a heap of copies, but if your not loooking at spending much, their pretty good, it was only $50 for shipping.... the other kits they had were copies of the Kenstyle and nismo

but for the skirts i really want to go custom.......

anyhow the wheels i got are from Taleb tyres, they are katana's..... your looking about $2000 for all 4 with tyres 19''.....

i ordered the GTR one, but it was going to cost me $900 alone for shipping, i just bought a house, and i have to watch every cent....... plus the money i saved there will go to my turbo kit.... i want the car to forced inducted latest by July......

i c i c .. :/

m... dat Single turbo kit, goes for about 3-4k, is ayte ... differnt but in power wise u wont get much out of it, a mate of mine got that HKS kit done in HK and after the install & tune 3 weeks later he got rid of it & got the SC so yeh ... give it a go & c how it is bro ... let us know :)

Cheerz

K

Edited by _L8RSXY_