SAU Community

Villis Tonight

Krishy

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully...but i may not pick it up then...here's hoping....hmmm, i just realized i have next Friday off :P, anyway, i may be appearing at the SAU Dinner in my mates R32GTR, if he gets it going.

I don't think I'll be going to the SAU dinner lol,

Don't know enough of you guys personally to feel comfurtable there LOL.

I'll be the gaijing :P

I don't think I'll be going to the SAU dinner lol,

Don't know enough of you guys personally to feel comfurtable there LOL.

I'll be the gaijing :P

unless u take a punt, you wont ever know

come along or die.

-D

Haha,

I'll see how I go guys, might be better if a get a few scotches under my belt, social lube :P

Meet a few tonight, not really sure who I meet tho LOL. I know dave, dion, adrian, but the other two I was a little confused anyway, nice to put some faces to usernames/avatars

went to villies yesterday for the first time, and omg the chips and gravy was NICE! went with afew mates, little random but yeah, oh yeah and Wayne the other two was Xuan with the white 34 and his girlfriend and kien ( KB 33 ) he was near his car i think.

-KayN

Edited by KayN

Haha,

I'll see how I go guys, might be better if a get a few scotches under my belt, social lube :whistling:

Meet a few tonight, not really sure who I meet tho LOL. I know dave, dion, adrian, but the other two I was a little confused anyway, nice to put some faces to usernames/avatars

Ill be there to look after you sweetheart :D

I'll see how I go guys, might be better if a get a few scotches under my belt, social lube :D

well if that dont work damo has another type of lube

You know you want to join in :whistling:

i am a full time member of the Forum Army Gang

• 2 weeks later...