SAU Community

Villis Tonight

Krishy

Hiya!!!

I am coming to SA for the Xmas Break...What's the chances of catching up with you peeps Christmas Eve at Villis?? It falls on Thursday Night :blink:

Jess

If you're down ... I'll be there for sure. Shall the Stagea be your taxi for the night :D

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're down ... I'll be there for sure. Shall the Stagea be your taxi for the night :D

Oh awesome :yucky: I will be staying out salisbury way...

Maybe I should start my own catch up thread....Christmas Eve might be a bit hectic for peeps but would love to catch up with as many of you as possible :blink:

i shall be there fri for a change. dont know what car ill be in tho. matty what time you gettin there???

7:30 - 8ish

goin to sort the headlights and tail lights out now for ya before i forget them lol

ill come if you bring the 31 Carl

well im hoping to.

about to put the diff back in and sort a few things out to get it runnin properly

7:30 - 8ish

goin to sort the headlights and tail lights out now for ya before i forget them lol

ok ill be there about then

Edited by sneaky1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...