SAU Community

R32 Kts Coilovers

Hi guys,

I have some R32 Coilovers out of my car which I am returning to standard.. They are currently in the car and any buyers in Adelaide can come for a test drive, coilovers will then be pulled out that night for the buyer. They currently have 11,xxx km, I bought them with 5,000km straight from Japan and haven't had any problem at all over the last year of owning them.

KTS Coilovers

R32

12,000 km old

15 point damper adjustable

Base Height Adjustable

8kg front / 6kg rear

"Driving, Turning, Braking. Your damper system affects greatly these three driving cores. KTS has succeded in making the excellent one; we analyzed the data based on our sales & develoment achievements in order to handle the road surface conditions which change unpredictably.

Specification:

Shock is 15-way adjustable.

Plated Steel Shock Shell,

Adjustable Shock Length for Height Adjustment while Maximizing Stroke,

Pillow Ball Upper Mounts,

High Pressure Single Tube

Construction: A Double Oil Seal, Dust Boots, Bump Rubbers, Rust-proof, Overhaul Available."

Taken from "http://www.kts-web.com/overseas/product/damper/db.html"

Full coilover specs are listed here:

http://www.kts-web.com/overseas/product/damper/db.html

And KTS history listed here:

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?h...ww.kts-web.com/

Pics of KTS coilovers: (coilovers are still currently in car, so pics are taken from google)

KTSDamperCT9A_2.jpg

KTSCoilovers.jpg

$1,000 + postage

Edited by JiN_MaN

For R32 GTS-T/GTS

hey jin man

are you stripping another car from japan, do you really think they have just 11,000 km on them i doubt it

anyways I'm still interested. How hard is the ride does the car bounce everywhere?

regards Jordan

if you can't remember me I bought some parts off that purple ceffo you had

hey jin man

are you stripping another car from japan, do you really think they have just 11,000 km on them i doubt it

anyways I'm still interested. How hard is the ride does the car bounce everywhere?

regards Jordan

if you can't remember me I bought some parts off that purple ceffo you had

Hey Jordan, Yeh you bought the 5 stud conversion.

They are damper adjustable so turning them down to soft makes the car ride over bumps no problem, and turning to hard make the car very stiff. Ive never owned a car without coilovers so I cant really say if they are too hard or not, best come for a quick ride.

yeh they do have 11,000km on them, I bought them from Japan with 5,000km and since then have racked up my own 6,000km. Once you see the condition on them I think you will agree they have done minimal km's.

Edited by JiN_MaN

• 2 weeks later...

I'll aid in the sale

i've been running these in my s14 and r32

These are one of best coilovers i've used hence why i choose to run them in both of my cars, they are very similar to HSD coilovers as i've had these before also

I've trailed many coilovers and these are perfect for street, the dampening plays a big role which you can really notice the difference from soft to hard

They are a very popular brand in America but not so popular in Australia

People have used these for years with no knocks or leaks and are fairly comfortable on Melbourne roads

Only down side to these coilovers is that they rust easily because there is no rust protection (easy fix with rust protection lube)

"i suggest you put up real pics of the coilovers"

Edited by DFAULT

• 2 weeks later...