FMIC w/ custom piping

Apexi pod filter

3" cat back exhaust

Exedy 5 puck brass button clutch

JIC coilovers w/ Tein springs

strut brace

Bosch 040 fuel pump

plus a few others

whats got me scratching my head is that when it comes on boost it seems to pull stronger when i'm at 2/3 or 3/4 throttle and if i nail it it makes the noises and sounds like its going hard but doesn't really seem to pull well at all

dont know if there is supposed to be a computer controlled solenoid on the 32's but there is a pressure line running from the turbo outlet to the actuator and goes to about .7bar normally but i had a bit of a hoon yesterday to see whats what and looked down to see it saying .9

also the cat is gutted and it does backfire sometimes and sometimes stalls when clutching in to come to a stop

i am leaning to a problem with the tps as i've been having some idle problems and the aac is now squeeky clean

can someone please confirm the precedure for setting the idle on a 32, what i really want to know is if your supposed to unplug the tps as well as the aac connectors

if anyone has any ideas please put them up

Thanks

Tom

whats got me scratching my head is that when it comes on boost it seems to pull stronger when i'm at 2/3 or 3/4 throttle and if i nail it it makes the noises and sounds like its going hard but doesn't really seem to pull well at all

by this do you mean its reving its tits off and not pulling hard?

if so possible your clutch is slipping

clutch is deff not slipping

it spools but takes ages to rev out

at highway speeds its faster to accelerate with 1/2 throttle than flat out

think its tps just gotta check it

could also be timing or air flow meter.. timing may be retarding itself due to incorrect readings from other sensors.. the turbo will still be boosting as normal.. just the engine will de tune itself.

it may also have an intake leak... check over all of your cooloer pipes etc. the gutless rb20 mixed with an rb25 turbo should pull really well coming on boost.. it should be really noticable.