SAU Community

Targa Tasmania 2009

Kel

bit of late brake on turn in hicas action. even re55s are working by that far into a stage (esp with the way we just ease the car off the line :D)

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so rude. I'm going to try and blame it on my flu :starwars:

Jeff and Nerida Beable, long time SAU member and Targa veterans...... 2nd in early Modern. Great effort to you both! Congratulations!

Now Jeff, if you read this, I'd like you to give me your thoughts on the new Yokohama Ao50 you ran please! :blush:

Sent P M

No I won't!

Ben will be Classic, Jeff and the Manions will be Early Modern and I'm stuck in Modern with the R35's, GT2's and Lambo's due to me running as a 2005 Nismo Z Tune rather than 1999 Nissan R34 GT-R. So really I'll just be making up the numbers next year which suits me fine.

I should just put the smaller turbo's on it and change to Early Modern but I like my funky body kit too much these days even if the rear pods do get completely destroyed in these events.

LOL, your car is mint now with the paint job from what i hear! Cudos for daring to even get a stone chip. I need to go straight up to my car, all canned up for some courage adn key it. That way i wont be stressing about its fancy new rags :)

Well, I noticed those cute little rear pods got so hammered by stones you can nearly fit your fist through one of them :sick:

I say mod it back to early modern, or have a crack Snowy... HAVE A CRACK son! :O

You know car 732, our little GTS-t, came 17th OUTRIGHT hey :)

Yeah you and your little GTSt was over a mintue up on me after 2 days and in fact you beat every other Nissan Skyline / GT-R in the whole event other than the one that came 1st ya FREAK!

Actually Timmy is the concern. Anyone who gets in the passenger seat next to someone who is quite obviously oblivious to the laws of physics must suffer from some major form of insanity.

:)

Haha, that's what I've been telling anyone who's asked over these past few days. (edit: no, not that we had a minute on you, I mean that Timmy has massive testes)

They typically start by saying "how was Targa", and I reply whilst shaking my head saying "well firstly, my navigator is farking nuts" lol

Edited by Marlin

Hahahaha he certainly is. I especially love it when he yells at you to go faster and you think "Fark any faster we are going to crash!"

Would you take financial advice from this man?

He has never yelled such a thing to me :down:

He has been known to go for a "seat grab" at times, even a "double seat grab" occasionally >_<

Thats probably because you are as nutty as he is!

Hahahaha he certainly is. I especially love it when he yells at you to go faster and you think "Fark any faster we are going to crash!"

Would you take financial advice from this man?

He has never yelled such a thing to me :laugh:

He has been known to go for a "seat grab" at times, even a "double seat grab" occasionally >_<

I failed this year, no seat grabs :down: