SAU Community

R32 Skyline And Other Random Parts For Sale!

32JEZ

i cleaned my garage, now i got some stuff i wanna sell

r32 gtst wheels x4 (black) perfect condition, brand new nangkangs 225/50/16 (only 100k's old) = $550

r32 coilpacks, work fine $25each or the lot for = $110

r32 stock air box, perfect condition = $20

r32 stock brakes, front and rear calipers, and 4 x stock rotors .. (have a bag of all the pins pads ect too, ALL for = $120

r32 fiberglass eyelids, brand new = $25

r32 stock coilpack cover (black) = $10

r32 REAR BAR BN, originally the style was for a 180SX, ADRENALIN modified it to fit an r32 4door! looks nice.. very big CURVY & sexy bar, needs abit of glassing.. just on the rear support tabs, piece of piss to fix! = $80

Fujisubo Giken, jasma approved sports muffler, 3' inlet, 4-5' tip?, stainless, Seriously a nice muffler = $70

short shift kits, 3 x throw shifters, 1stock one, 1 aftermarket noname & 1 nismo short shifter, bits n pieces , its pretty much bits out of all three kits, pretty much the first person to come in will be able to make a full kit! out of the bits n pieces = so make an offer an be quick!

wheel spacers, 8mm x2, 3mm x 2 = $10 & $5

oil filter relocation PART-KIT, includes 3x braided lines, 2x sandwich plates, MISSING 1 dash fitting as i didn't receive it when i bough it lol, can get a new one made @ PWR 4 cheap as, all for=$140

Oil catch can, generic, chrome, has all the bits, never used = $20

rotor covers x2, gloss black, makes it look like a 2piece rotor, looks nice = $10

fmic, ROLLIN IMPORTS made, jap spec lol, bar & plate, perfect condition, has HKS sprayed on one side = $100

cheers jez

mobile: 0401 401 949

ALL PICS ARE DOWN HERE:

----> PICTURES OF THE STUFF HERE LOL! < ---

Edited by 32JEZ

come on guys lol.. buy the wheels.. there $680 worth of just tyres there alone!! .. i still have the receipt!..it was only a few weeks ago i bought them from f1! these bad boys still have the little knobs on them and the writing on the tread lol.. brand new only did like 100k's!!!! ;) all balanced ect.. and the rims are in MINT condition, im only selling as i bought brand new 18's ftw!!! :D had stockies for 3 1/2 years :) *** also for anyone that didn't know takes about 1000k's to wear in a Tyre to get maximum p eek performance!

Edited by 32JEZ

shiftkit.jpg

the red has been sold.. green is wat is left..so there is pretty much a full kit left.. u need 2 little plastic things..

here is another pic to explain lololol.. paint ftw!!!

DSC00115-1.jpg

you can prolly take off that middle ring off the stock shifter an put it on the aftermarket one too.. >_>

Edited by 32JEZ

• 4 weeks later...