SAU Community

R34 10th Anniversary Charity Cruise N Show N Shine

mxfly

I'm pretty easy with that. Anyone able to recommend me a good GPS? Used to live in the West so shouldn't be too hard for me to find, however I really should get a GPS before doing this trip lol.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty easy with that. Anyone able to recommend me a good GPS? Used to live in the West so shouldn't be too hard for me to find, however I really should get a GPS before doing this trip lol.

If you can get to the Sydney International Regatta Centre at Penrith Chris, the cruise will only entail 3 intersection turns up to Mt Wilson.

Pls bring your own food and water guys; because the little old ladies at the cafe at Mt Wilson will get heart attacks at all the business. lmao

Is there somewhere near the meet point where we can tidy up our cars a little? I'm imagining there's going to be some bugs and bits after the drive up!

Is Mt Wilson far from anywhere else where food is available?

Is there somewhere near the meet point where we can tidy up our cars a little? I'm imagining there's going to be some bugs and bits after the drive up!

Is Mt Wilson far from anywhere else where food is available?

Hi Kat,

Both inside the Regatta Centre (next to toilet blocks) and at Mt Wilson (further along The Avenue) at the Fire Stn and toilet blocks, I'm sure there's some taps. I guess the Central Coast guys will have the same trouble with bugs. I'll try and bring Bug Remover spray.

Because I'm organising, I'll be bringing sandwiches & bananas & H2O. But I know some ppl will go to the cafe...

Or better still, that cafe called the Chimney Cottage has the Phone # 02-47562022 and ask for Margaret to make up a couple of sandwiches for you to pick up.

Hope that helps!

Cheers, Terry

Is there a bbq near where we're ending up?

Bring a lightweight BBQ if you like and there's room at the Picnic Area on Mt Irvine Rd ie our final location. It's also where Sensei Hans (if not wet/humid/moist) will be doing his display/demo Kat.

LOL bring a bbq? I can barely fit an esky in my boot hun :P

Considering I'm leaving Canberra in the wee hours I'm looking for easy but not too boring lunch ideas. I guess that covers that there's no established BBQ area up there.

LOL bring a bbq? I can barely fit an esky in my boot hun :P

Considering I'm leaving Canberra in the wee hours I'm looking for easy but not too boring lunch ideas. I guess that covers that there's no established BBQ area up there.

I do believe there is. I mean I saw ppl BBQing but I didn't think to notice if it was their own or an on-site version. And I'd hate to think of good meat going to waste.

Actually, I'll ask the other organisers that were also surveiling the place. Get back to you!

hey you guys :)

i'm one of the organisers as well.. i believe when we went to mt wilson on sunday with Terry there were people putting on a BBQ? i.e 2 public bbq hut thinggos lol

.. tried looking on google maps but it doesnt go that far into mt irvine road *sigh*

<proposed idea: bring meat if you want, if there's no bbq or it doesnt work.. have it for dinner lol>

Edited by lankanboiiR34

Hey do you ACT guys think i could tag along?

Im very keen for the cruise. so everyone is meeting at mac's in gunghalin at 6am i will be there for sure.

Ill ask Bob and see if he wants to bring his R34 or R35 for a cruise >_<

Hey do you ACT guys think i could tag along?

Im very keen for the cruise. so everyone is meeting at mac's in gunghalin at 6am i will be there for sure.

Ill ask Bob and see if he wants to bring his R34 or R35 for a cruise >_<

Aren't you one of the ACT people too :/ lol. Hopefully it doesn't rain the next few days...

There's a prize for the Best R35 GT-R too!

Weather Report for Sunday = Wind with only 15% chance of a shower. 21degrees but at Mt Wilson, more like 17 + wind factor

I must say I'm really looking forward to this!!!

Any ACTers that we can twist the arms of for a trip up? Looks like we still have an R32 convoy at this stage!

Hope this rain pisses off so I can clean my car!