SAU Community

Sauwa - Silviawa Combined Cruise

ossie_21

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got one too?

stupid b*tch in front of me was going 40km/h and i was getting so angry, she changed lanes and i gave it a tiny squirt, next thing you know is a flash, got told after me there were another 3 or so flashes... got everyone lol

you got one too?

stupid b*tch in front of me was going 40km/h and i was getting so angry, she changed lanes and i gave it a tiny squirt, next thing you know is a flash, got told after me there were another 3 or so flashes... got everyone lol

........doing 60km/hr on a [60] Road..... but i got flashed.... lol I cant wait to see it,

"You owe us the sum of $0 and 0 Demerit points, Please pay these immidetly"

yes topaz ur one was actually quiet a good shot on leach highway missus snapped u in time :D hahah but thanks to my missus haha "sunroof foto person"

:banana:

Yeah, It's already my facebook profile pic, hahah. I haven't changed it in ages and that one seemed like a good candidate :O

Thanks to everyone who came along, glad to see this time it was relatively incident free this time :D Well except for the speed camera being on one of the first streets...

Ah those 4 lane....straight roads, they will kill you :O I'm either getting one or I was about level with a 32, like I said afterwards our combined speed totalled the limit, so that = win.

Got a few pics at Carousel just have to see if they are any good & if they are they will go up. I can't believe so many people bailed from Churchman Brook pretty much straight away, sort of went against the point of even finishing the cruise!

Can a mod please move this thread to the WA events section like last time too....k thnx :banana:

Cheers :banana:

Nathan

was a good cruise. majority of us kept together etc. i highbeamed and beeped a few times just after turing powis to warn about the moltinova because my r/detected ka band but hoony and other guys were too far in front (badluck) other than that it was great will be there for next one.