SAU Community

Mad Wagon

rb30dett

If the Australian government did not charge imput duty and gst, pushing import car prices up, they would not be able to hand out $900 to everyone!! I just wish I did not miss out on the $900 plus the hand out before xmas. Instead, I get to give the government $1200 week in tax ;)

If the Australian government did not charge imput duty and gst, pushing import car prices up, they would not be able to hand out $900 to everyone!! I just wish I did not miss out on the $900 plus the hand out before xmas. Instead, I get to give the government $1200 week in tax :wave:

you pay 64200 in tax PA? some one works(ed) his ass off!

^^^^^

Like he says, you need help. See any accountant asap.

Cheers GW :wave:

Nice wagon btw.

i was more thinking he works his ass off and gets paid a shitload for it

If the Australian government did not charge imput duty and gst, pushing import car prices up, they would not be able to hand out $900 to everyone!! I just wish I did not miss out on the $900 plus the hand out before xmas. Instead, I get to give the government $1200 week in tax ;)
If you pay that much tax you have nothing to complain about! as for the import duty well thats been happening for decades, why is the govenment only now able to afford to hand out money? considering imports have dropped off since the Aust dollar dropped and according to you import duty and gst is funding the government stimulus package yet retail spending is at record lows? I guess we have been :blink: