SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

So spent all of yesterday unloading a container full of parts that came to Driftline. one of the parts was a complete R32 tail cut (cut just behind the rear struts), so you have boot floor, rear bumper, support, tail lights, bootlid etc. In gunmetal grey no less.

Also scored a free S13 brake assembly with R32 GTSt calipers for the ceffy. w00t.

ohh lovely.

got any spare set of JIC for s13? :blink:

haha tacio!

how long til shes on the road man??

btw - sorry if it f**ked u last night - had to bail last night - tdog was being a f**ker

yoooo

haha i dont care man.. if no oned showed up id av got over time :blink::D

was just calling to say wassup

man, still trying to crack a roady.. after that we are god to go go go

Hey yeah it's Jay, Ollie's bro...went to toowong...

I remember we had something of a mutual dislike for each other...awkward lol...but it's all water under the bridge now I don't even know why that was. Even more awkward if it was just me that didn't like you. hahaha

yeah I might see you's tomorrow night if I can get out...

oh any luck with the issue 154, that'd get me there for sure, lol...sorry had to ask.

j

f**k me 75 pages. bunch of whores lol. havent had chance to check this place out with all my uni shit due. f**kin shit. ahwell only 3 exams left n then im done for the semester. whos going to the meet on thursday? my car is absolutely filthy so definetly keen for car wash. i reckon ill wax it aswell if we get time lol :P

Hey yeah it's Jay, Ollie's bro...went to toowong...

I remember we had something of a mutual dislike for each other...awkward lol...but it's all water under the bridge now I don't even know why that was. Even more awkward if it was just me that didn't like you. hahaha

yeah I might see you's tomorrow night if I can get out...

oh any luck with the issue 154, that'd get me there for sure, lol...sorry had to ask.

j

no deal man - i cant find it ne where :yes:

my room is looking pretty clean though :P