SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

So I just took a car through the M7 tunnel and got radio reception the whole way... why do I get the feeling that if I didn't get reception, it would have been several million dollars cheaper to build?

Reception in the tunnel is a safety feature John. As you enter the tunnel you will see a sign urging you to keep your radio on for notification of any problems in the tunnel.

• Nope 7

At least he's getting one, we didn't. freakin yanks

Welcome to my world!

I am really procrastonating about writing a job application, I have a bit of a quiet spot at work at peresent and I should be doing it (Due Friday) but man i am struggling.

So I just took a car through the M7 tunnel and got radio reception the whole way... why do I get the feeling that if I didn't get reception, it would have been several million dollars cheaper to build?

That the clem jones tunnel? They just installed a few repeaters in it (as Noel said its a safety thing). Wouldn't have been several million cheaper... might have saved a few grand.

Your shout Gold Class

Keen.

Edited by Smity42

Thinking about organising a group for fast and furious five... don't really wanna do the boostcruise thingo down to yatala drive in, too many f**king wankers on that site.

Any ideas?

I was just thinking about that. Is it wrong to be so keen to see this at my age? John doesnt think so but i was paid out today for saying i cant wait to see it.

I just rewatched the trailer and it looks good

Sux2beU

Certainly does. My phone is caught in some sort of loop. So blank screen and its vibrating. Can't take the battery out to reset it because it's an Iphone. So I've started the day with a phone and finished it with a vibrator.

Just leave a big A4 sign on your desk in Nikko saying "Hey!, Don't forget about me"

Maybe leave a present for the director on your desk as well. I suggest flowers for a lady, matchbox car if it's a bloke. 69 Mustang can't go wrong. You don't wanna take the chance he might not like imports.

Good ideas lol. I don't think he managed to get to our site in the afternoon so hurrah. Hopefully he does them tomorrow morning lol.

Christmas Bonus in March? The f**k kind of disorganized organization you work for? Something either owned or run by te Qld Govt no doubt.

First time we've done it this way. We got taken over by a Canadian company so all our systems have been reworked to align with the Canadian financial year.

Reminds me of my younger Brother. Cheeky bastard had the hide to tell me he wanted some plastic furniture for his new verandah for his birthday so i sent him a plastic dog shit, (with love of course)

lol

At least he's getting one, we didn't. freakin yanks

One of the other cadets sms'd me he got 3% ...which is nothing. But he has only been with us since July so probably not the best indicator. I'm hoping for a decent promotion so promotion = money?

Doubt it. On a job that cost over a billion dollars what would be the point in scrimping over a few million. Wouldn't get close to the millions though. I still can't believe the retards didn't build the proposal with 3 lanes each side. WTF is the point of 2 lanes in there.

I read this morning that they are having to right off shit loads of debt on the project to try and lure investors back into it. The fact that they can't meet interest payments with the current traffic flows through the tunnel is pretty funny. Fantastic f**k up really lol.

Dah did you have to metion that :( lol.

Na i'm kinda near the showgrounds. Take it your from around here?

Stones throw away at eastern heights mate. we should hook up some time.

• Nope 4