SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I'm being sent up onto the mine sites in a few months for a week or two at a time, I'm not sure how I'm gonna go considering theyre 24/7 mines and I'll be on call, I sleep through anything.

I'll fart on your sundae if that's what you really want?

Now it will just be really awkward if I show up

People will be asking, is he here for the meet or a gassy sundae?

They might also be asking, how does he get his hair to look that good, but that's irrelevant.

Now it will just be really awkward if I show up

People will be asking, is he here for the meet or a gassy sundae?

They might also be asking, how does he get his hair to look that good, but that's irrelevant.

Did he fart in your hair too. :unsure::teehee:

I need some legal advice.

Long story short, we had a girl and her boyfriend (lets call them Julia and Tony) live in our house for a period of 3 / 4 months. Every so often money would go missing, I may even have complained about it in here. First there was rent money from a guy (lets call him Bob) who lived with us, I put it on my desk and I went out, next day my woman went to go to work and asked where Bob's rent was, wasn't on the desk, pulled apart the entire room, checked the car, checked pockets of clothes, checked pockets of my bags, guitar case, etc. no where to be found. Bob was on centrelink but he was a good guy, had been living with us for about 6 months already, no problems.

Bit of a background story, I knew the girl julia previously and didnt trust her, I worked with her when I was manager of a local fast food joint, week before schoolies she whinges that x amount of money is gone from her purse a few days beforehand but only brought it up on this particular night. I indicated that she was shit out of luck because our video surveillance was never turned on. The next day we're closing up, she leaves in a shit mood an hour or so beforehand because of her missing money. Counting up the till's I notice I'm down a couple of hundred dollars, I reconciled everything checked unpaid orders, looked around for money, nothing. I chat to the store manager and we both became suspicious of "julia" because she was missing money and had only started working there a week or so beforehand. Next morning I get woken up by the store owner calling me about the missing money he says he trusts neither I or the other guy there would take money (I'd been working there a year and a half and the other guy about 4 years) and he reckons it was her, of course he didn't call the police because well, what do you do? You've got no video footage and basically going off two people's words that they didn't take the money.

So that's the dellimma I've got now. A sum of around $400 - $600 has gone missing out of our house. One particular time money went missing she was saying how she was sick of having no money (she'd lost her job the week before) anyway, money goes missing, she goes shopping at Pacific Fair the next day. You don't go to Pacific Fair to buy a pair of $10 jeans and some maccas. Other times money would just go missing, it would be sitting in our wallets on our desk in our rooms, go to the toilet come back and it would be gone. After Christmas "Bob" got some gift cards from relatives, went shopping, went to pay and oh shit where's my gift cards. Julia had also gone shopping at westfield that day. Her boyfriend "Tony" was moving to Western Australia so they were in and out of Cash Converters hocking in TVs and the rest of it. Around this time we had a good friend of ours over, he left his ipod with it's headphones wrapped around it downstairs, we went to the nightowl and came home and the ipod was gone but the headphones were there. Never to be seen again.

Since they've moved out she's left a bunch of shit here, plates, a fridge and some other random stuff. I remember clearly her saying "Anything I leave here you can have". She turns around a week later to my missus and says "So hows $400 sound for all the stuff I gave you" my missus isn't exactly the most confronting or outgoing of people so she just pays her off.

I guess what I'm asking is, can I take this to the police? Can I get them to prosecute her and get her to pay our money back? I'm worried we haven't got a foot to stand on apart from everyone else's word and "we think she stole it" where I pretty much am 99% certain it was her. I'm just sick of her shit, over her vindictive personality and fed up with it. There were a number of verbal agreements her and I made about people in the house all the time and strictly no drugs (at the time i didn't mind the odd puff of the magic dragon but her friends were doing it all day, every day). They broke these straight away. I just really want to hit this bitch where it hurts. I'm sick of being walked over by shit people and see them get on in life and make it where I'm still here struggling to put something together to eat for dinner.

Should also add that I would have gone to the police but there's the whole issue of I don't want the confrontation. I have a car that's parked outside, I have a cat. She's the type of person that would come around during the middle of the night and key your car or would hurt my cat. I'm moving this weekend but my missus will still be here.

Before anyone asks, we don't have any serial numbers for the iPod or gift cards. :(

Edited by hylian

nothing you can do in a legal manner...

but there is nothing stopping you from declaring your place of residence a new country and having a trial with dead as the punichment... that all said im sure the current aust government will either jail you for murder or ask for help in making decisions about what you plan on doing in your country with carbon tax...