SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Who says you need a working car to go to ze german club? i had an epic half hour trek to get to it last time :nyaanyaa:

Agreed. Driving to the german club means less beer. And when you live as close a Geoff, public transport is easy.

Anyway, why get a pair of SSD's? A single OCZ vertex3 and a motherboard with 6GBPs sata ports would be faster.

One is fast, two in raid 0 is faster :).

I've been striping my OS drives for ages now.

:rofl:

+1

"I Piss Alone

I don't want nobody to know

That I haven't got the pressure of some of the other boys

They make a noise

That scares me so"

:worship: Regurgitator - Unit :worship:

Found my old CD collection, reliving the 90's every day in the car and lovin it...

I challenge you to get a copy of Unit and listen to it start to finish, good gear...

"I Piss Alone

I don't want nobody to know

That I haven't got the pressure of some of the other boys

They make a noise

That scares me so"

:worship: Regurgitator - Unit :worship:

Found my old CD collection, reliving the 90's every day in the car and lovin it...

I challenge you to get a copy of Unit and listen to it start to finish, good gear...

nice work. cant beat the '90 for good music :thumbsup:

Why do germans make such good food?? :cheers:

90's music is great, i wish i had been born a little earlier then i was so i could truely appreciate it though.

German food? I suppose it's just the basic food group of meat and awesome, plus the heavy beers mix so nice.

90's music is great, i wish i had been born a little earlier then i was so i could truely appreciate it though.

German food? I suppose it's just the basic food group of meat and awesome, plus the heavy beers mix so nice.

dont forget the salt that goes with that beer and meat....mmmmm, beer meat and salt

Last night, about halfway home, Mr Bent-Paperclip and I had a full and frank discussion with Mr ECU. rant.gif

Mr ECU has been saying nasty things like "MIL+SLIP!" but, frustratingly, always said "55" when questioned further. He's now admitted to 21. Blah.