SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

As expected, didn't even hear them :(

A warranty claim just came over my desk though:

Complaint: Vehicle getting stuck in park

Cause: Buying an auto Wiring problem to shift lock release

Correction: Repaired wiring in circuit.

lolfarkin

Work over, and Marisa has just made plans with another friend of hers who is thinking of having a baby, so she's coming over to help with the babies and spend the night to see what night feeds are like

Boo Yaa, getting on it tonight

laps of happiness were good, plenty of open track :)

smity!!!! video!!:thumbsup:

Yeah, been playing cricket all day, will try and get something up tonight.

My CONSULT logger f**ked up so I'll only have GPS data to overlay :(

Did you like my demonstration of epic clutch slip as I went past you? It is completely gone - I couldn't get power down anywhere, in any gear, at any revs :(. Was pretty much limited to 20% throttle.

Had fun following you for a while though, and was still able to catch the pack when I opened up some clear air earlier on :)

New clutch time!

Not having much luck with wheels/tyres either. The front left on my track wheels is losing pressure again as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• It feels like it has been ages. Will be there. Looking forward to it!
    • i looked at a HKS Exhaust for my 400R and the pricing was out of this world like to get it posted from the US is crazy. it was more then $2000 postage and i understand its a heavy item but thats just a cat back like $5000 for a cat back exhaust to my door imo is crazy. There was a  performance shop offering me a similar exhaust for $8k sure they just got it posted to and trying to make some extra cash though they said labor costs of installing but yer cat back and im paying $3k labor yerr nah. I remember i got a custom exhaust made for my TX3 back in the day from Hitech Mufflers on Parramatta Rd just wondering if i could get one these days for under $5k for my VR37?  
    • The ultimate Nissan GTR number plates “G0DZILR”, no matter what model GTR, these are the plates to have Never been on a vehicle before  Front & rear are both flexi slimline, 372x100mm, black with white font $8500
    • Hi All, Collected my HV37 during the week!! Good to be back after 6 years in Toyota 206 land...
    • i have been looking at this ECUtek tunes for my V37 and just wondering if i but it and put it in my ODB connector if i just remove it when the vehicle is off are all the tunes removed aswell ? like basically removing the dongle puts the car back into a standard state? i have never played with ODB connectors with tuning i have always had full ECU with hand controllers so this is all new to me.