SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I am nearby, daisy hill.

start meeting southside anyone?

Where south side tho..... anywhere thats not full of idiots are hard to come by....

Look at my previous meets "Jacks" I ended up getting rid of that whole idea purely because the young idiots prob your mates.... came and did skids...

The new area in Brownplains is the best for a meeting spot on the southside IMO. enough car spaces, more food than you can poke a stick at.... and Baskins so in a way you could make it there purely for the Baskins tradition that I never took apart of when my GTR was running....

Besides what are you worried about you just spat out 3 rods..... lol and you'll bring your friend who makes me want to rip my eyes out from his pure stupidity.

Mind you wouldnt mind a Tuesday Meet at the HQ ..... 500g of BBQ Ribs, Wedges, a small salad and a beer! 20 bucks!

Edited by EAT26

Mind you wouldnt mind a Tuesday Meet at the HQ ..... 500g of BBQ Ribs, Wedges, a small salad and a beer! 20 bucks!

This was all I saw when I opened this thread. KEEN.

Edit: 500 posts!?!!?!

Edit again: A while ago the guys here went out for ribs somewhere up here, I think it was Warner Tavern? What nights was the cheap ribs thing on, I wanted to go but I think the mrs at the time was being a b!tch.

Edited by hylian

This was all I saw when I opened this thread. KEEN.

Edit: 500 posts!?!!?!

Dude they are bang up! Best bang for buck meal in the south east! You have to get there early tho cause they do sell out on occasion... and then once you have them in comparison to everyone else's ribs you shall feel sad that they are never up to your expectations which was the case with Ribs and Rumps down the coast double the price half the awesomeness.

Now I want said ribs... .

Oh and congrats on 500 posts :)

Dude they are bang up! Best bang for buck meal in the south east! You have to get there early tho cause they do sell out on occasion... and then once you have them in comparison to everyone else's ribs you shall feel sad that they are never up to your expectations which was the case with Ribs and Rumps down the coast double the price half the awesomeness.

Now I want said ribs... .

Oh and congrats on 500 posts :)

We had 1kg ribs at hooters last year, they were pretty farkin' good. It's hard to get good ribs these days.

Will defs have to take advantage of this deal.

Edit again: A while ago the guys here went out for ribs somewhere up here, I think it was Warner Tavern? What nights was the cheap ribs thing on, I wanted to go but I think the mrs at the time was being a b!tch.

Petrie Tavern, FTW!!

The ribs deal was a voucher Col got from memory

We had 1kg ribs at hooters last year, they were pretty farkin' good. It's hard to get good ribs these days.

Will defs have to take advantage of this deal.

Its bang up.

I miss hooters, I am going to the grand reopening when they reopen its going to be AWESOME!

Petrie Tavern, FTW!!

The ribs deal was a voucher Col got from memory

A ribs night is definitely in order if he gets his hands on more vouchers. The only vouchers I have are $5 feeds in Postoffice square.

Its bang up.

I miss hooters, I am going to the grand reopening when they reopen its going to be AWESOME!

We were at the Hooters on the GC. There's a sick mini golf course next door that we also went to.

Where south side tho..... anywhere thats not full of idiots are hard to come by....

Look at my previous meets "Jacks" I ended up getting rid of that whole idea purely because the young idiots prob your mates.... came and did skids...

The new area in Brownplains is the best for a meeting spot on the southside IMO. enough car spaces, more food than you can poke a stick at.... and Baskins so in a way you could make it there purely for the Baskins tradition that I never took apart of when my GTR was running....

Besides what are you worried about you just spat out 3 rods..... lol and you'll bring your friend who makes me want to rip my eyes out from his pure stupidity.

lol my car is still running and never blew up it wtf 3 rods it was an easy troll.

your paying off a 30k+ loan and your engines in bits man.:nyaanyaa:

tuesday meet at hq does sound good though. that is a bargain

lol my car is still running and never blew up it wtf 3 rods it was an easy troll.

your paying off a 30k+ loan and your engines in bits man.:nyaanyaa:

tuesday meet at hq does sound good though. that is a bargain

Lol my new job just paid for my engine ;) I just thought since you put the engine together you know :P hahaha and you will still bring your friend.

Edited by EAT26

Lol my new job just paid for my engine ;) I just thought since you put the engine together you know :P hahaha and you will still bring your friend.

yer man all good, man my engine is Dan built its never going to blow up :worship:

haha gtfo, your mate lol, he doesn;t realise that he is jsut a pawn on our lil chessboard :cheers:

well this one needs some lovin' it's got a silvertop manual in it, im guessing it was last on the road about '04, if you were in the 31 skyline club on cruises back in the early 2000's you would have seen it.

yeah i was a member of them back then...

from memory there were only 3 x HR31 GTSX converted silver tops with manuals...

mine was one of them... there is a good chance this one could have been my old girl...

Apexi AVC-R in it by any chance and a rubber gear stick boot?

It also had a turbo smart bov, apexi turbo...?

A while ago the guys here went out for ribs somewhere up here, I think it was Warner Tavern?

Nah it was the Petrie tavern...

I got a couple of buy one meal and get the second for $5 vouchers...

So the ribs cost like $28 for 2 serves with chips and salad and they are the BOMB...