SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

funky where do u find that shit, first ya godfathers now this... Beelzebub89 the gtr will look tough with xd9's under it. jap/aus dollar raped u good tho. :) has to all of us tho. since we talkin rims, this is wats goin on my 32.

cst hyper - 17x9.5+15

23022009083.jpg

24022009088.jpg

Yea my ass is still sore from the yen raping I received. Atleast its not as bad as paying $600 for shipping on $800 wheels :D

Love the concave look on those rims Dave. I haven't seen your car yet. This thread needs moar pics :)

Very nice :) I would love to do something like that but got no time, money or space atm. After uni is finished with and I've got more time and space at home I'lll sort something out, long way to go yet.

Are you a mechanic/apprentice for work?

Ok Great ice cream meet everyone..

Was out till 3am with astro..

saw an old foto of darkness! before he got into imports!

image009qie.th.jpg

OLD DARKNESS!

yeeh man - real men dont go to bed until after 3am :)

however real men have RBs not SRs :/ LOL

big love

Ok Great ice cream meet everyone..

Was out till 3am with astro..

saw an old foto of darkness! before he got into imports!

image009qie.th.jpg

lol class :/

32 dave is quite a awesome sparky

touche, half my family are sparkys they're all cockheads though :down:

OLD DARKNESS!

yeeh man - real men dont go to bed until after 3am :)

however real men have RBs not SRs :P LOL

big love

Real men have to be in work for 5:30 tbh :P

look at how happy funkymonkey was before he came to australia..

just spent his days picking berries :)

and not picking up men :P

they must be the days before his chocolate dick shake :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Anybody home...? I used to moderate this part of SAU about 20 years ago... hard to beleive it's still around basically unchanged with all the old posts pinned at the top. Amazing to read all those posts again.  If anyone drops by, I'm still in Japan (Nishinomiya, between Osaka and Kobe).  Cheers 🙂
    • Ah, yeah, the diff bushing in the rear subframe, this has been a problem since the start of the V35 in the early '00s and the only solution ever offered by Nissan is a whole new subframe.  Since they are fluid filled, as soon as they form the smallest crack, they leak brown fluid everywhere.  The aftermarket options for the v35 and V36 aren't suitable for the V37 either, Z1 has built an aftermarket option, but a few people have had issues with it. The brace should reduce movement in that bushing, so should extend its life! Did you notice any increase in noise from the driveline?  I know some have installed solid subframe collars and complain about the amount of noise it transmits through to the body, but not sure if the diff brace makes any noticeable difference?
    • Looking to get rid of an unwanted car in Auckland? We're the car wreckers experts! We handle all types of vehicles, including: Accident-damaged cars Salvage vehicles Cars with major damage Scrap cars Junk cars Vehicles without keys Broken down cars We offer a hassle-free solution for car disposal in Auckland.  Contact us today for a free quote!
    • Yea I like you had the same thought that maybe it's placebo but I pick up two different people on my way to work on different days. I have not told them of the mods and they both said to me if I had done something as it's alot more comfortable in traffic without feeling the harshness of the gear change. Quite surprised. Before I forget, another reason to get the diff brace is that apparently the stock diff bushings are apparently crap and if its worn and needs replacement, the whole subframe needs to be replaced. This brace should help reduce the wear and tear.