SAU Community

Stolen

ylwgtr2

My brother buiilt the chassis on this bike....its been stolen...any leads to help trevor get his bike back would be appreciated as he has spent big money on it

Thanks

(ANDRA Head Office)

Earlier today, thieves struck Adelaide based Pro Stock Motorcycle team owner Trevor Birrell, stealing his Toyota Hi-Ace van from a Henley Beach driveway. Inside the van was the team’s Dale Gilbert chassied Suzuki, complete except for upper body panels.

The bike retained its white front mudguard over the BST carbon-fibre front wheel and ICE forks. The rear wheel is a black Kosman spun rim with a brand new Mickey Thompson slick fitted. The V300 Racepak logger and MSD4 ignition were also in place.

The Toyota van is white with alloy wheels except for the front right, which is the steel spare. The registration number is VTD 107.

Anyone sighting the van or the race bike is asked to contact the South Australian police or ANDRA immediately

I hate, hate thieves that steal bikes.

I'll keep my eyes open for it around the "backyards". When I'm out riding I'll keep my ears open for talk of a drag bike from any of the groups.

not good to hear that mate

hopefully his bike and other stuff is recorved soon

can imagine a lot of time, money and effort spent on those things

sad to hear of it been stolen like that....goodluck mate

no one who isnt in the know wouldnt be able to even start it.....the parts that are on this bike are very unique and useless in other types of racing....who ever has it WILL come undone eventually

Unless they know where to sell to. Drag racing for bikes was really taking off in an overseas country a few short years ago (won't say what country, don't want to give the thieves any ideas on where). When I parted my drag bike, alot of the parts went OS.

But, yeah, very unique bike. I'll be keep my eyes peeled. :sweat: