SAU Community

Stolen Car

Matty 31

posting this for a mate from Patrol4x4.com

Hey guys, woke up instantly to the sound of my Jeep being started and sped off! I live in Broadview, S.A. Headed towards Regency Rd.

Most have seen pictures, but its a 96 White XJ, Faily Stock, Stock Rims Painted Black. Hayman Reese Tyre Carrier. Tube Front Bar with Warn Tabor 9k. Big MOPAR Sticker on the rear window. Southern Cross Stars on Either side Window Along with a Sticker for the Day my mate passed away reading "RIP Trent Bond 3/8/88 - 13/9/08". Has about a 2" lift with OME Nitro Charger Shocks. Windows are tinted.

So this message mainly goes out too Tonto, HillsJeep, JohnJK, Woody, and All the other Adelaide Members..

If you See if, please report it and pursue if possible..

Maybe 2k in vehicle value, but well over 5-6k in stuff inside!

Cheers

John Sincovich

0403 179 043

FOUND

Vehical was recovered! @ 7pm 23/3/09

Found in a dodgy area about 5mins away from my place.

They have gone over the whole thing. Stereo, Amps, Tools Tow Ropes, Winch Remote. both Gps's and loads of other small gear. all up about 1000 or so dollars worth of stolen and damaged goods.

Vehical also has a major sag in the rear drivers side. sag of about 1-2inches.

I would like to thanks everyone for their support and help with this matter.

I am relieved but will still have that anger in me for a long time. But the bulk of car is there and thats the main thing. It is covered all over in black fingerprinting dust so a wash is in order and i will most likley do a complete tear down of the inside and start again.

If anyone is able to help me out with were to get new key barrels and ignition seing as they are rooted that would be great.

Thanks to everyone for assisting me.!