SAU Community

1993 R32 Gtr, Nice Paint/interior, 10k Engine Build 2500km's Since

Reason for selling: had this for sale up on here a while ago but took it back off when i decided to keep it, also couldn't edit my add anymore so am posting a new topic. Have changed my mind and want a house instead.. After selling this car i will still owe around $8k in loans on it ><

Make: Nissan Skyline GTR, 1993, r32

Milage: 142,000 km's (about 6000km's since purchasing 2 years ago)

Colour: gunmetal

RWC supplied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $20,000

Comments / Modifications

Engine was rebuilt 2500 KM's ago, Car is in VGC throughout, paint is in great condition, diffs and gearbox are also in great condition, all panels are straight, and engine is built for high power. One of the seats has a tear in it and this is the only problem i can think of.

Modifications: - Engine just rebuild 2500 km's ago at a price of $10400, I have full receipts

Performance:

Car has GAB Coilovers, standard rims with some decent tyres (+ a few spares of the same brand/size) and new pads/rotors.

Standard turbo's (replaced one with the rebuild because it was on the way out)

CP Pistons

Eagle H beam con rods

New main/rod bearings

bored and honed, surfaced, crack tested block

Linished and balanced crank

ARP Head Studs

Reco'd head, valves and reset valve clearances

New timing Belt

Adjustable cam gears

Tomei metal headgasket

N1 Oil Pump and drive

New water pump

New engine mounts

New tensioner and idle pully

Heavy duty clutch, cushioned so it's not a pig to drive but it will handle good power (800km's ago)

R33 AFM's

Twin *drift* pod filters

JJR Coil Packs

Has a 3" catback system with a hkz super dragger muffler, sounds awesome

Thick aluminium racing radiator

Full service including oil filter, plugs, coolant, p/s fluid

Audio:

a new Pioneer head unit ($300 unit)

exelsior 12"kenwood sub (was top of the range when i bought it a year or 2 back, sounds awesome)

a kenwood KAC-1204 amplifier (400 retail)

Also has original flare still.

It made 220kw on 10psi on standard turbos, turbos were never run over 10psi

GTAAAH Plates are included if you'd like them

Engine was built to handle good power, i had plans for twin 2530's and about 350-400awkw eventually but ended up in loads of debt so now i'm gonna sell it and get a home owners grant. I wish this exact car had been on the market when i was originally looking to buy one. It's in great condition, still looks stock (never been pulled over) and has a well built, strong motor to handle upgrades later (so you dont have to worry about another rb26 blowup)

I have done most of my km's driving to and from work, and have never taken it to track etc. THe previous owner used it for the same purposes and his wife used it for groceries (dead set, gtr grocery cart, blah)..

post-26886-1238109766_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1238110083_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1238110237_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTAAAH

ur looks clean mate, ive seen u driven through altona meadows a couple of times and was just wonderin if the engine build made any difference in haw the car went as im rebuildin me rb26 now.

Hey mate don't think it was me, live in greensborough, theres a GTAHHH running around, same colour and everything it was probably that dude

The engine build didn't really make any noticeable difference in the way the car is, the cam gears dialed in will make a bit of a difference but as the rb26 is already a really well built and finished engine unless your stroking you will end up with the same sort of power you had before hand.. But instead of worrying about the car blowing up at any random time, you can throw some big turbo's on, crank up the boost and have a hell of alot of fun without worrying anymore, which is sick

I'll get some more pics of the car CeJay and throw em up tonight or tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New pics added

Will take some more tonight, i'm really bad at taking photo's, also car needs a wash, stupid rain where i work is always dirty

EDIT: Please note car is still for sale, i'm yet to have anyone actually come to look at it.

My Phone number is 0421654914, i work during day but i'll return all missed calls

No test pilot's, genuine interest only. Car is viewable at my house, am not meeting anyone elsewhere because of theft lately on these forums

post-26886-1241753034_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1241753207_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1241753238_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1241753287_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1241753344_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTAAAH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump, power steering leak fixed, much lighter steering now, i barely even knew it was gone, now it's noticeable as blah

got a compression test done too, results were 120 across the board, nice and close =)

Also got them to do a quick roadworthy check and it's all good, will get the actual roadworthy when i have a definite buyer

Edited by GTAAAH

some pics of the receipts, for work in the last 6 months

Car has only been used to get to and from work for last 6 months

I"m going to take some more pictures but hard to get time before it gets dark

Car has 0 rust, absolutely none, paint is in good condition, few tiny scratches here and there but awsome condition for a car of it's age

post-26886-1243842409_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1243842628_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1243842674_thumb.jpg

post-26886-1243842700_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTAAAH