SAU Community

Koya Rb Wheels - Anyone Have? They Look Awsome

Hey all. after my buddyclubs got mashed I am looking for an affordable set of wheels and came across these koya RB

wheels. they look awsome and have an old skool flavour i like a lot.

my application is an R32 with 4 x 114.3 stud pattern. They also have to clear 296mm rotors with GTR callipers. but the offsets look to be a bit of a problem. I am looking at getting:

17 x 8.5 with + 4 for the front and my guards are stock. to these I want to fit 235's

17 x 9.6 with -19 for the rear and my guards are lipped and rolled 1 inch. and to these I will be fitting 255 semi's

Will these fit? can someone shed some light on the offsets? I am having trouble working it all out.

also does anyone know who else stocks them apart from otomoto? if these is a place in melbourne that would be great!

thanks!

Just to clarify, you have an r32 with 4 stud?

I just fitted 18x8.5 front to my r32 gtst at +30 and 18x9.5 rear +35 with rolled rear guards and they are fine at 100 mm ground clearance. if that helps.

So with +4 front and -19 rear you will need to have wide body guards to the tune of +20mm front and +60mm rear......

• 2 weeks later...

You could try and find the genuine article instead of ROTA copies, and get a wheel that doesn't have a reputation for breaking.

See if anyone's selling used Watanabes, if you want that JDM flavour. Minilites only seem to come in small sizes, like the Konig Rewind.

lolwtf... i've hardly heard of rota wheels.. are they really that bad?

Yes, they are. They're made in the Phillipines, a country not exactly known for its manufacturing quality.

If you're just ricing it on the street in a low powered car then they're fine, but I wouldn't run them on a good car being driven properly.