SAU Community

M35 Bushes Anyone Replaced Any Of Theirs

danwatt

Guys,

Quick question has anyone needed to replace any of their M35 suspension bushes ?

If so did you have to go genuine or have you had any luck with after-market parts?.

i dont know any part numbers but i have needed to replace my M35 needs front sway bar bushes and rack ends at 45000kms are they the same bushes that have worn out on your car. somone could ad these part numbers to the list as well thanks. im currently chasing these numbers. I just had my car serviced at North East motor Repirs and it was very interesting underneath.

i rekon any suspension place can supply swaybar bushes, just need the diametre of the bar. as for rack ends, ni$$an might be the only option

On my car the bushes that are gone are the lower compression rod bushes. Nissan want 340 each as its the arm assy. I got one from yahoo so I have the broken one spare and would like to try source a replacement part for this.

radius arm ones are common to fail and there should be after market parts in your area as they are also on 350 Z yes?

Radius arm? which ones are these? Ar they the ones most furtherest back near the driver and passenger foot wells?

I got an arm second hand ex japan $30 said it was for an NM35 when I had a look at it against mine it was different and wouldnt fit due to the front drive shafts. The bush was the same though.

did a bit of research and the c-rod I got was off a G35 or V35 which is a little different and wont fit. See picture (Black part), Im only looking to replace the bush at the end.

post-40391-1238754908_thumb.jpg

did a bit of research and the c-rod I got was off a G35 or V35 which is a little different and wont fit. See picture (Black part), Im only looking to replace the bush at the end.

yes those are the ones I just replaced for the second time, most common to wear but mine were improperly installed

available as separate part here in NZ ($70 NZ each)

that's the tie rod I just replaced below it ($200 NZ)

and it looks like they're mostly supplying rear suspension bushes

many of the front bushes can only be obtained with arms/links attached but the ones I bought weren't that expensive at that time

they were:

54618AQ300 - rod assy stab m35 (one)

54668AQ300 - rod assy stab m35 (one)

54618AQ305 - rod connecting stab m35 (two)

all were $50

of course more vibration will be transferred to the cabin, they are a firmer bush, soft ones absorb the vibrations, but they wear out faster. so you need to have a cup of concrete and harden up and get the poly bushes :wacko:

$50 isnt too bad, but its still a rubber bush

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue with the same bushes as well,

I am waiting for a quote from a JDM importer at the moment,

more liky i will be buying a new control arm as I think should be a good idea to replce the whole thing cuase i want to get a new ball join too.

I am having the same issue with the same bushes as well,

I am waiting for a quote from a JDM importer at the moment,

more liky i will be buying a new control arm as I think should be a good idea to replce the whole thing cuase i want to get a new ball join too.

I agree, the more I look into it Im going to order the genuine arms as I dont really want any problems with it. At least then I know that they wont wear out in the lifetime I have with the car. The problem is that when I costed them last they were $340 each, hope they havent gone up :)

Just got a call from the guy who i used for a long time...

he told me he can do it for $ 290 and send by ems shipping.

but then he told me if i can afforded to order another one ( LHS and RHD ) he can possibly make it a bit cheaper as in the cost would be less...

Due to the unstable econ climate, I just order one for now...