SAU Community

Alice Cruise Tonight

Duncan

ahh, thats better, skyline landed safely in the alice ;)

yay!!! well dude, if you go to andrew pattersons pannel shop you'll see my baby.. in pieces, lying there hellplessly.. being raped over and over :Oops: :Oops:

in the mean time, its due for release on Friday :headspin: so we will see then.. i reckon its gonna be a whole new car :(

so ill find out when im next free and catch up. id like to see what a skyline looks like up close, as ive never actually seen one inside or upfront :ghost:

so keep intouch my email at work is [email protected] email me anytime. perhaps you can email me some pics of your new ride :(

See ya round,

Ben.

• 4 weeks later...
quick question how many skyline are the in alice, i have noticed a there are heaps more in darwin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey BK here. To my knowledge there is at least 10 skylines in town worth mentioning. My car (of course!) is a white 1995 R33 GT-R V-spec with 220kW at the wheels, but still 180km/h limited (d'oh !). Three R31 GTS models: one red car with the RB20DET motor and a white and a red SVD skyline witn the RB30E. There is two R32 gts-t 2 litres in town. A black one and a silver one (with NOTAGTR on the number plate ?). There is at least three R33 gts-t models around as I have seen a black, grey and burgundy (wine red possibly) versions of each. There is supposed to be a Black R34 GT-T in town but I have yet to see it. The GT-T kicks arse man over any other skylines bar GT-R variants as I have compared all models. Also try and buy the latest model GT-R you can find. I know about the R32 GT-R weight savings but they are nowhere near on par with a 33. Trust me.

Yeah I've seen the black R34 heading south out of town twice now, so it can't be a co-incidence!

And I saw a gunmetal series 1 r33 gtst last week.

And since there's so many cars about we *should* actually do a cruise some time. I'm in town for another 5 weeks.

Duncan, BK here. Yeah I'm up for a drive. I don't know any of the other skyline owners though. About two weeks I'll be back from bush so I'll want to take the GT-R or Supra for a spin. I've got a mate interested in the GTS25t so I'll have to have him get back to me now I know it's $25000. I know he nearly bought one last week in Brisbane for $21000 so I'll try and swing him! I have a G-tech meter also so if after any cruising anyone wants to test their cars performance (400m ET and km/h, 0-100km/h, 100-0km/h braking and rear wheel HP/kW) we can LEGALLY go out the road and go for it. Just no side by side drag racing please!(I tend to value my license after six months DUI.)

hey BK, car is cheaper in Alice since I don't have to pay to have it shipped back to Syd. If ur mate is serious drop me a pm and we can discuss...

Speaking of side by side on the highway I was run of the road at about 180 by a rav 4 last week, that scuked. Indicates left, drives right! Too many Americans up here :D

hey BK, car is cheaper in Alice since I don't have to pay to have it shipped back to Syd.  If ur mate is serious drop me a pm and we can discuss...

Speaking of side by side on the highway I was run of the road at about 180 by a rav 4 last week, that scuked.  Indicates left, drives right! Too many Americans up here :D

Yeah, I know what you mean. I worked for AMEC out at the spacebase for a year so I know about the yanks. The Corvette driving dickheads! (Which saw the rear end of my supra at 220 km/h + quite regularly coming home of a afternoon!)

Hey Ben, is ur Magna back on the road? Haven't seen it for a while?

yay!

its back on the road :) LOL

its looking good too :headspin: heheh.. yer i wouldnt mind cruzin with some of ya skylines one day.. if you'd let me :Oops: this is what my baby looks like now!

since ya last saw it, its got a new kit, 19" wheels, vinyals whoa!! too much money already :) hahhaha

catch ya next time im in town. email me [email protected]

booya_unleashed_splash2.jpg