SAU Community

Yellow Sticker

niran

you'd be surprised exactly how little some cops know. ...
No I wouldnt
Never heard of this mesh in front of cooler bullshit,..
I call bullshit
...Unluckily you got a cop who shouldn't be a cop....
How do these people dress themselves in the morning without cutting an major artery...FAIL!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This butthole obviously got knocked back by his hand trying to toss off in the morning he pulled you over and is taking it out on everyone he pulls over.

Every now and then you'll get one of these. The dude at the pits will help you out as they really know their ADR's. The cops just make up what they want and you have to bend over and take it.

There should be a by-law that allows you to recover funds from an unfair decision made against you by these dickheads that know SFA.

I am keen for some hoon law corruption charges to be available soon, cops have way to much power to sticker cars. For ludacris shite.

Get rid of old, oil smoking shitters with no brakes. not engineered R32 skylines

BTW I went over the pits today. Was glad to see the inspectors at pits are good. looked at everything that makes the car road worthy. like all seat belts work, windows, lights, wipers etc. Degreaser is ur friend

Edited by reNEGaDe88

There should be a by-law that allows you to recover funds from an unfair decision made against you by these dickheads that know SFA.

Straight out of their paychq! :D

Hey every one

I went over pits and they said what i fixed was all good however they said that my rubber bushing's for my radius rods are gone and must be replaced.. Does anyone know where i can buy some in Perth? And approximately the price for the both left and right?

Thanks guys

hey guys awesome thanks for that, i checked through my work but to order it in it will take approx 5-10 working days and i didn’t know whether i would have that much time as I was trying to get this all done and over pits before my uni break is over, but I will defiantly try WA suspension hopefully they have something in stock.

Thanks guys

LOL!! man, i had 2 cops when i got pulled over and got a fkin 100$ fine for a hacvking a gpss on my windscreen and a radar, and then 100$ for missing like 1 cm or 2 cm of my p plate... LOL but to the3 point the cop asked me if i wasnted a yellow becasue my front is a little lower then the back fair enough and also becasue i have tint... but this tint is like really really really light, can bearly tell its tinted.. but imo all cops are %#!^%$@#$! my 2c

To respond to your original post Niran, I got done by a cop in my previous GTR for not having mesh in front of the I/C!! It's because it came from the factory like that is why they say you need it.

People you must remember. These imports are generally only complied for use in Aus because it is standard. Of course sometimes examples slip through the cracks.

Just to piss off a few people here I also got done at the same time for having my number plate on the driver’s side, not the middle or the passenger side!!!

I was however allowed to have pods as long as they are secure. Also my coilovers failed with one inspector and passed the next day with another inspector!!!! Go figure!!!!!

The moral of the story is.............

If you have a modified import expect that one day you will get done (unless of course you have permits).

Also cops can pull you over, check your mods and even if you have permits you can still get sent to the pits and there is nothing you can do about it.

Just remember to be polite to them. It does help.....

Oh and a quick tip.. cops don't like ANYTHING shiny, anondised, chromed, braided, etc in the engine bays!!!!

Edited by im late

orite m8

sori to hear bout ur yellow... i got pulled over yesterday mornin by police an i thort sum things wer abit strange about wat he said to me such as 'if we pull over ur car again with the bov still on we will take ur car off u' so i put a topic up on silviawa

anyway mate heres a link to the topic

http://www.silviawa.com/forums/index.php?s...=46611&st=0

hope that helps

i wonder how many more yellows i am going to get after i get all my permits cause my engine bay is full on shiny and braided lines hehe.

What generic mods do you need permits for on a Skyline.

I just got my yellow off, and got a FMIC permit. They said you don't need one for the pod if it secured.

I got a reciept like paper about 8cm by 10cm. Is that the permit or do they give you a document?

What about coil overs, can u get permits for them or anything else like that?

To respond to your original post Niran, I got done by a cop in my previous GTR for not having mesh in front of the I/C!! It's because it came from the factory like that is why they say you need it.

People you must remember. These imports are generally only complied for use in Aus because it is standard. Of course sometimes examples slip through the cracks.

Just to piss off a few people here I also got done at the same time for having my number plate on the driver's side, not the middle or the passenger side!!!

I was however allowed to have pods as long as they are secure. Also my coilovers failed with one inspector and passed the next day with another inspector!!!! Go figure!!!!!

The moral of the story is.............

If you have a modified import expect that one day you will get done (unless of course you have permits).

Also cops can pull you over, check your mods and even if you have permits you can still get sent to the pits and there is nothing you can do about it.

Just remember to be polite to them. It does help.....

Oh and a quick tip.. cops don't like ANYTHING shiny, anondised, chromed, braided, etc in the engine bays!!!!

Hey Adam

Thanks for all the information that you shared, that would make sense about the mesh for the intercooler.. Guess I’ll just keep the one i made for it just so i don’t have any problems or hassles later.

About the number plate that is pretty bad i had mine on the driver’s side and they didn’t even notice it. That’s it about the cops i was being polite because like you said if you try to correct them and act like you know everything they will just use more things against you.. so i ended up just agreeing with him and being polite

Thanks niran

I got a reciept like paper about 8cm by 10cm. Is that the permit or do they give you a document?

The permit is a MR43 DOT document with the title "Motor Vehicle Modification Approval" and have a number on the top right hand side.

It will list all the mods, have a section for special notes and have the inspector's details at the bottom.

• 1 month later...

gday guys, good topic, im also curious about a few things myself if i may...

how do you get the permits?

do you get them the same place as where you go for the pits inspection?

i thought to get rid of a yellow you just go to your local approved mechanical workshop and get it checked and passed?

is side mounting you front number plate illegal? ill be dong this once my custom plates get here, woot! i think im asking for trouble with my new plate anyways though!!lol!

am i mad to book in to get my Skyline inspected over the pits to find out whats good and what isnt before the fuz get to me?

gees, sorry, so many questions, ive only just picked my 33 up so im just reading around trying to pick up info as i go, cheers!!

Gonz.

Yes your mad to take it over the pits without being forced to. Let "the fuz" get to you first.

Side mounting your number plate is fine as long as its on the passenger side or in the middle, due to cameras not being able to see it on the drivers side.

Permits are gotten at the pits, might as well wait until a cop pings you then just go down to the pits with it and get the permits then.