SAU Community

Y34 Gloria

Imprsvfc

Just recieved my 2002 Y34 S2 Nissan Gloria and i'm loving it.

I'm from bunbury but would love you join one of the cruz's up there.

I new to all this so any help of advice would be fantastic.

post-26059-1240307702_thumb.jpg

I have one in the system for approval at my RAWS workshop here in WA so hopefully their will be a few more around town soon.

Your one looks quite nice in white and the Workshop Manuals are available via the net.

Awwesome dude. I Love it when people drive imports that aren't race based. Gald your represent'n nissan still.

Is it V8 auto? or what?

or possibly a 3 litre turbo V6 ??? . . . wild guess :)

In the states they came out with the VQ45 as per what is in my F50 Cima, they are fitted with a RB25DET Neo and 4WD but they wont be seen for a while due to emissions testing.

Jash and I got them on the RAWS schedule because we see them as a very good value for money car and with a few mods will go quite well.

only prob is that the sat nav and all the controls are in japanese, and the tv dont work here either

does anyone know how or if you can change them to work over here.

worked some of the menu's out so far.

and some more pics

:D

post-26059-1240650795_thumb.jpg

post-26059-1240650891_thumb.jpg

post-26059-1240650922_thumb.jpg

ooo.. didn't realise there was one of these in WA... the guy who imported my legnum for me (kristian at iron chef imports) showed me them when they got approval, and i was very interested in buy one..

lowered on a good set of rims and these things look fantastic. :laugh:

glo1.jpg

nice to see one on the road, mine will be on the road in 2 weeks, its on its way from brisbane now.

as far as mods go, there isnt much apart from looking on yahoo japan. A few companies have cat back exhausts and pod filters, thats about as far as it goes ha ha. i wonder if any parts from the VQ35 fit...

i went through Kristian for mine.

i have a set of 19 inch rims on mine that i will be selling when it gets here if you're interested, i just put brand new tyres on them.

i have lowering springs on their way too just to drop it a bit for now

have you changed the gear box fluid yet? just read the horror story of what happened to Ben's cedric with the CVT, hope yours doesn't crap itself like his did.

your interior is so nice though, almost makes me want to buy a donor car with the series 2 interior and put it into my car