SAU Community

Front Lip, Anyone Have This?

Hey guys, I just bought this front lip, does anyone have one? or even pictures?

I kinda bought it blind but I really liked it in the pictures.

frontlip.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry guys, got some pics but they are really poor quality and its dark

Front lip - I think i need sideskirts

76961183.jpg

my custom roof spoiler :P

24839716.jpg

not a fan of the roof spoiler...

front lip looks ok, hard to tell without the side skirts/pods though..

Might have to stop for a look next time I see your car parked at your work...

Curious, where'd you get it from and how much etc?

You want some stock skirts? I have a pair in black, going for cheap cheap. PM if interested.

Mate, don't know what you meant...all R33 GTS-T's come with what he already has one - those are stock sideskirts...anything after that is aftermarket, e.g. GTR sideskirts?

sorry guys, got some pics but they are really poor quality and its dark

Front lip - I think i need sideskirts

76961183.jpg

my custom roof spoiler :)

24839716.jpg

Hey mate, the front bar is fine - it looks different and is kinda nice.

You need some side-skirts - yes! I suggest get GTR ones - nothing over the top but tough as...plus, get some rear pods - I also suggest GTR ones then you need a carbon fibre vented bonnet then you'll be right to start on performance mods if you haven't done so already. Plus, just my 5 cents, but get rid of the roof spoiler, you're driving a Nis-san Sky-line not a civic hatback... :blink: but looks tough mate... lov the rims!

Mate, don't know what you meant...all R33 GTS-T's come with what he already has one - those are stock sideskirts...anything after that is aftermarket, e.g. GTR sideskirts?

Wrong.

His car has no side skirts.

Wrong.

His car has no side skirts.

Mate, post up some pics of what 'stock' R33 GTS-T skirts look like mate...I'd be interested to know. As my car had what he had on then I chucked GTR ones on...

However, please prove me wrong. :blink:

Mate, post up some pics of what 'stock' R33 GTS-T skirts look like mate...I'd be interested to know. As my car had what he had on then I chucked GTR ones on...

However, please prove me wrong. :blink:

Blags' car has NO side skirts. If your car looked like his, then you had NO side skirts either.

My car has factory Type M side skirts and rear pods

PB300014.jpg

post-a194518-23.jpg

Most Gts-t's have them, but obviously some buyers didnt option the type m kit (side skirts and rear pods), which blags' car is an example of.

thanks for the comments guys...

Front lip was from viva garage, found it on their website cost was $240 or $310 including freight....needed some cutting to make it fit because of the cooler

I'm definitely considering side skirts but don't know the name of the ones I want. They are the least protruding and most subtle looking???? anyone???

I have fallen in love with my roof spoiler.....It's not going anywhere :blink: dezz you need to have a look at it in person

dori34 - Rims are xd9's 18x9 +30 and 18x10 +38 not the fitment I wanted but was none the wiser at the time of purchase.

Edited by blags

I'm definitely considering side skirts but don't know the name of the ones I want. They are the least protruding and most subtle looking???? anyone???

they'd be the m-spec ones.. as stated above, were an optional extra from neesahn.

can get copies everywhere, carmate etc.

However, please prove me wrong. :)

LOL I thought you'd be less n00b Spunky :D