Official Music Thread

PREISS

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howmuch you paying for the DJM400 mate ?

He said he will do it for $880..not bad at all

however some unexpected things have popped up so im goin to wait till after christmas to get em :( oh wells i'll still get em lol

although i may not end up getting a djm400...my mate who djs at club 58 was talking to me bout this brand cant remember but its exactly like the djm800 but has more effects and its same price as a djm400 so im gonna look into that. I'll find the brand out and let ya know

Edited by vinnie32GTS4

Cool man. I got a DJM400 here. perfect condish. do it for $550/.

More effects than a 400 and around the same price. sounds like a Behhringer or something ?

400 has Industry standard effects mate. All you need to start out playing in clubs .

All they use in clubs are Pioneer DJM's. and Allan and heath mixers.

Playin this Friday at the Queens arms pleasure show.

f**kin nervous.

$50 plus free drinks . Pretty happy with that

very nice! get a few beers into ya before hand, you'll be fine man

whats on the menu, dubstep or tech house?

very nice! get a few beers into ya before hand, you'll be fine man

whats on the menu, dubstep or tech house?

Dubstep

Was asked what time to play. I said early. dont really want all the dubstep usuals seeing all my f**k ups hahaah.

playing at 10pm. till 11pm. mellow stuff. then around 1045. gonna drop some datsik and heavier stuff

lol. Dont go putting stuff like that up man. Makes me nervous. :(

Whys he hitting the effects so much ? horrible. didn't mix into the next song either

Ill try and record a mix tomorrow and put it on here

lol!!!! should leave him that comment on YT Damo

no need to be nervous Craig, get pumped!!! get there earlier on the evening and familiarise yourself with the gear they've got, throw back a few beverages, and it's on!!!!

i feel like having a bit of a mixup on the decks right now!

on another note. i fcking want this track!!!!!!:

bloody digital-only releases... that is 100% vinyl release worthy material!

that youtube video of that dj is fkn shocking...craig i wouldnt be worried if the crowed were still dancing to that u could do anything and they'd probably still dance after seeing that lol but im sure u'll do alot better man no need to sweat.

and cheers for the offer but im not gonna be buying anthing till after christmas so mayas get it new...might try and get the parentals to buy me a nice christmas present :D i doubt it tho haha

• 2 weeks later...
forgot to ask how your set went Craig! how'd you go?

real good mate. alittle rusty at the start as the setup was alittle diff to my stuff at home.

rushed a couple of the mixes but went real smooth . pretty happy with it.

Few people came up and said they liked the rare tunes I was playing. So was pretty happy.

Didnt get home till 630am the next day tho :( Played two songs from f3tch. He was pretty happy and people were asking

what it was.

very nice guitaring Steve, love the video too. Nice shiny guitars, some of them 'talbo's' look great!

must've been a good night Craig... told ya you'll be fine!!! edit - you must have taken advantage of the free bar in turn for your set! top stuff, lol

this F3tch dude seems to be making some real quality tracks, bet he was stoked you threw a few of his tunes in your set. Does he play out as well as produce trax?

Cool man. I got a DJM400 here. perfect condish. do it for $550/.

More effects than a 400 and around the same price. sounds like a Behhringer or something ?

400 has Industry standard effects mate. All you need to start out playing in clubs .

All they use in clubs are Pioneer DJM's. and Allan and heath mixers.

Yeh ends up bein a Behhringer DDM4000..mate just got it from djwarehouse.com.au payed around $500..freakin cheap.

everything on there is quite cheaper than anywhere i've seen so im gonna order my stuff from there pretty soon :ninja: ..they also got cdj2000's for $2500...tempting but no lol

Edited by vinnie32GTS4

Yeah f3tch was real happy that I played his tunes. He was even more happy when one of the other DJs asked what it was. I just pointed to him . He was stoked.

Honestly Vinnie. I wouldn't get a behringer mate. They are cheap for a reason. Poor quality. Just ask anyone that has played.

Have a look on inthemix.com.au Ask a few people on there. I guess they would be ok to play around with at home tho.

You could pick up one of those on inthemix.com.au for around $150 $250 mate.