SAU Community

Bnr32 Gtr Silver

Hey guys, baby on the way so unfortunatly need to sell the car and get a 4 door of some sort.

Quick bit of history and info on the car, I bought it off an older guy who used to import jap cars. He had only used it to literally drive around the corner to work and back each day. Since importing the car at 110, 560kms he had clocked up just 520kms on it. At this point the car was dead bone stock not one thing on it. I bought the car and since then added full HKS exhaust, HKS filters, Tein HA suspension and a mines 320km speedo. Also took it to a mechanic who checked over the car and said its the best alround condition R32 he had seen for the kms ever which I was very surprised at as I was expecting a long list of problems. Since then I have only added 17" x 9.5 rims and have put 20,000kms on it, alot of driving from GC to brisbane. The only problems with the car is it was nudged from behind at traffic lights last year so needs new reverse light, and the bumper tidied up a little bit, also a drunken idiot decided he was jealous and threw a bottle at the car which nipped the rear left quarter panel before the rear bumper where there is a dent and cracked paint.

Engine wise, the car is fine however needs new coil packs installed as I presume they have never been changed. Other than that, a mint Silver gtr, interior is great too. I will put pics of interior up and damage, however viewing will show you the real condition

If I cant sell it here to a good skylines australia member I will just keep the thing in the garage to play with.

Mods:

HKS Hi-Power(not silent hi power) Cat-back exhaust

Hi flow cat

HKS Downpipe

Tein HA Coilovers

17" x 9.5 Custom gloss and matt black wheels (will need new tires in a couple months)

Mines 320km

Kansai HKS ECU

Full Sound system, sony head, 12" sub, amp, fronts, rears. Nice clean sound

Needs:

Rego

Coilpacks

Market value is around $17500 however due to the few small faults I am open to any offers and can do a deal with everything fixed and regoed if needed for the right price. Just mail me if interested, cheers

post-52438-1241255424_thumb.jpg

post-52438-1241255437_thumb.jpg

post-52438-1241255448_thumb.jpg

post-52438-1241255463_thumb.jpg

This is on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...E:X:SCO:AU:1123

Apparently looking at your feedback on Ebay you sold it for $12,253.46 to someone and asked for more money even though someone had won your no reserve $1 starting auction.

pm me your phone number as I am the person you have sent a second chance offer on the car. Interested if you are legitimate to the price offered....

Edited by OS30GK

Hi mate, the reason the sale on ebay didnt go through is I decided to keep the car because im staying in oz now. Im not advertising it anywhere else apart from here as Im not in any type of hurry to sell the car anymore as originally I was to move back to nz, now im staying. I told the guy im keeping it unless he wanted to pay alot more than 12k, understandably he got pissed off. Bad luck

The second chance offer should have an added comment saying am taking serious offers? Apparently I cant reply your pm because I need to make more than 10 posts.

To clear it up for anyone else. As of now im taking offers. Make one if your interested

Cheers

i am wondering whether you are a genuine seller or scammer... Your feedback on Ebay states that you sold this car and then asked for more than the final bid amount upon the auction ending. If you didnt receive enough bids to hit your personal reserve why would you let it end with someone winning... Then a month later send me a second chance offer for $6899. You cant send out offers unless you personally click the button to activate messages being sent out. So, are you genuinely trying to sell the car? Or are you trying to get people to make deposits and take off...?

Seems suss.

Secondly, people are rather desperate at the moment for money due to the bad economy, its not unheard of for people to be selling ridiculously cheap.

1 R32 GTR sold in WA for $4k 2 months ago with rear quarter panel damage due to the seller being desperate.

Read my post at 11:09, your 44 years old and your on a skylines forum, you should know by now $6800 for a mint r32 gtr is NOT a 'serious' offer.

Huh?

Click on the link a few posts back to YOUR auction on ebay!!! Yours or not?

"Buy it now" for approx. $6800? Yes/no?? Am I going blind? Am I NOT seeing this auction? It is there isnt it? Years of alcohol hasnt masked my sight that much has it?

You put this auction together, or your account has been hacked? Which is it? Report it to ebay then?

Very strange, the whole thing. Your 82% feedback speaks volumes also.

I cant understand why a second chance offer has been submitted to me by the seller if he is not intending on selling it for the indicated amount. Surely as the seller you would check the value you are offering it to a buyer before proceeding to send the offer off...

Feedback isnt the best either... Doesnt make sense.

Has till 9:29PM on the 6th of May this year to sell going by the auction page so it is still currently active...

rego plate is the same 898 KVA.

Answers? Don't even attempt the line of I accidently sent a second chance offer. You took 1 and a bit months to send it to me. If you didnt want the cash urgently for $6899 you would have atleast sent me a message stating a higher figure rather than send an actual Ebay binding contract of sale at $6899.

Ok, this has gotten stupid. I am not scamming, you can come view the car anytime you like, im sure I would really get away with taking off when everyone knows my rego details. Ive put the car up on this website hoping someone with atleast half a brain will make a common sense offer on the car.

Earth to Old man-And also blind man who has had too many years of drinking:

14 offers were made out to bidders, some were even $1000 offers. If you read my above reply it said I also left an additional comment for ebay users. Saying I am now taking serious offers.

You have now offered me 6900. NOW to finish this rubbish, NO I decline your offer of $6900. Im sorry for the confusion but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what I have said previously.

For anyone who has an offer and isnt going to waste time talking about ebay let me know. I will put up new pics tomorrow of the interior and of the damage, also I have re-painted the rims in matt black, spokes still gloss black.

0S30GK, you can go now. Your offer is denied you twit

For everyone else whos also finding this amusing, to clear it up, I sent out second chance offers to everyone who bid on the car. Ebay didnt allow me to change the amount that I offered them, so It automatically sends out their last highest bid on the car as the offer. I did this thinking surely people will read the comment at the bottom about taking any serious offers. Long story short, ebay is balls and people dont take it serious.

Any serious offers will be considered. And you are welcome to come view the car also. At your risk as "I may take off with your deposit"

For everyone else whos also finding this amusing, to clear it up, I sent out second chance offers to everyone who bid on the car. Ebay didnt allow me to change the amount that I offered them, so It automatically sends out their last highest bid on the car as the offer. I did this thinking surely people will read the comment at the bottom about taking any serious offers. Long story short, ebay is balls and people dont take it serious.

Any serious offers will be considered. And you are welcome to come view the car also. At your risk as "I may take off with your deposit"

Seems like that statement applies to you aswell.

If you read the ebay contract agreement, by sending out those 2nd chance offers you are accepting the low amount, if you wanted to send messages to the people who bid on ur car, u should have sent personal messages saying you are open to offers higher than x amount.

Youve shot yourself in the foot and ahve done the wrong thing on ebay.