SAU Community

Need A New Aftermarket Front Bumper!

sxc_skylinee

My friend is also looking for a front bar for his 33. He was tossing up between a JUN and a GTR front bar. But after seeing that Do-Luck front bar I reckon it tops both of em. Go the Do-Luck for sure!! It's the sweetest looking bar I've ever seen on a 33 and I haven't seen too many (if any) around with one either. Either one of these though are great choices. Good Luck in your search

My friend is also looking for a front bar for his 33. He was tossing up between a JUN and a GTR front bar. But after seeing that Do-Luck front bar I reckon it tops both of em. Go the Do-Luck for sure!! It's the sweetest looking bar I've ever seen on a 33 and I haven't seen too many (if any) around with one either. Either one of these though are great choices. Good Luck in your search

That's what it looks like on a tough GTR...

Dezz is just saying thats what it will look like on a GTR, wont look exactly the same on the ol gts-t with the thinner guards. Still will look shit hot tho.

I got mine through PSI Parts.

Dezz is just saying thats what it will look like on a GTR, wont look exactly the same on the ol gts-t with the thinner guards. Still will look shit hot tho.

I got mine through PSI Parts.

i reckon it would look bloody hot on a normal gts-t. i have the side skirts n back of jun, so hope thats not to bad in the mix :P

You know where to get one of them?

Psi parts mate.

www.psiparts.com.au

yeah i've checked there but some pics for r33 arnt there, they dont have do-luck but jun is there.

there abit pricy tho :D

whats a DR front bumper? what style is that? no pics to show :)

but cheers mate, i'l keep looking around :P